Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    Camate would you please ask the dev team if they are still considering being able to merit these recasts down to 30 minutes? And could you also ask if this will apply to the old SP abilities as well as the new ones?

For reference here's the original post:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post359060

Thanks in advance!
    This, what's the point to have 1hr recast when we'd still need to reset them between events and event only last for 30 min.
    (0)

Just tried the WAR ones. They don't overwrite each other ^^. Can be used at same time.
    Hmm. Honestly, the ability to use them simultaneously makes me concerned that the combo could be considered overpowered. While I'm sure it's lots of fun, it seems like it could put war -too- far ahead, given the right config.
    (1)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    Hmm. Honestly, the ability to use them simultaneously makes me concerned that the combo could be considered overpowered. While I'm sure it's lots of fun, it seems like it could put war -too- far ahead, given the right config.
    What you mean WAR being WAR? I don't understand what you could possibly mean?

~.^
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    This is exactly what I thought when I read it. Mighty Strikes, 100% DA, Resolution spammage GO!
    Is it the norm to have a 6 or 7-hit when using resolution? ~53STP req'd for a 6-hit probably even less with guarantee'd DA on the WS and without needing DA gear for TP phase that's probably easy to get, but...

Perma double-attack prefers an odd number of hit setup (5 or 7) or you're spilling over on TP. If 7-hit is the norm for a res setup with ragna then this is a great option for ragna wars, but Ukon wars will be losing out unless they specifically gear for a 5-hit just for the duration of this ability. Mainly by dropping some DA geat for sTP.

2 attack rounds between WS is a vast improvement over 4-5 (4, assuming DA would usually proc once, 5 without), but not gearing for a 5-hit and still needing 3 attack rounds instead of the old 4-5 isn't a vast improvement. Obviously the extra hit on WS is good though.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    hmmm blus sounds nice but they probably also need to lower all the magical UL spells casting timers down to melee spells casting times as well.... as well as add some spells broken enough to be worth spamming >.>;
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaking View Post
    hmmm blus sounds nice but they probably also need to lower all the magical UL spells casting timers down to melee spells casting times as well.... as well as add some spells broken enough to be worth spamming >.>;
    What's the duration of the new SP?
    (1)

Player
    One thing they need to fix so far as I know with RDM at least is duration. Even if you can stack Chainspell with the new one I would really hate to have to stack them just to fully buff myself in time.
    (4)

Character
    Darkmarc
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    MNK = ewwww
    (0)
    Last edited by DarkMarc009; 10-28-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Congratulations wars!...umm SE can you allow drks new special ability to drain on weaponskills??
    (0)

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    With the special abilities to overlap such as WARS makes me wonder if they can tweak DRKS if both act like an EN-style attack en-drain or en-abs-tp there will be zero way for both to be active at the same time as enspell type effects can only have one active at any time.
    (0)

Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast