Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowardlybabooon View Post
    Whatever you do, don't nerf Mijin Gakure because of this.
    Trololololol! I love it.

I love even more how "Thief's new 2 hour will be adjusted" but we don't even know what it is being adjusted from, as it failed to ever even make it to the test server.

I can't help but think that the new 2 hours could maybe have been done like they did the merit WS. Group them into DD/Tank/Support by jobs, and let you merit 3-5 of them that you could use on any of the jobs in that category.

If you only play DD jobs you could choose Meikyo Shisui, Hundred Fists and Mighty strikes for example. If you only play support perhaps Chainspell, Manafont and Soul Voice (that works on all magic not just songs). If you only play Tank jobs you could choose Invincible, Perfect Dodge and Mijin Gakure. Of course if you play a mix, you'd maybe choose Mighty Strikes, Chainspell and Invincible. This, I feel, would make strategies that much more interesting.

Could maybe make them all useable by all jobs, but you can still only choose 3-5. PLD uses invincible, then pops zergressor and Mighty strikes^^
    (0)

Character
    Sasaraixx
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Camate,

Thank you for the update. There seems to be difference from the original Japanese post.

That post included the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriole View Post

その上で、以下のジョブの新SPアビリティについて、再調整を行った効果をテストサーバーに反映します。

戦士/白魔道士/黒魔道士/侍/召喚士/青魔道士

また、以下のジョブの新SPアビリティについては、大幅な変更をかけるため、一度テストサーバーから除外させていただきます。新しい効果での調整・デバッグが完了次第、順次テストサーバーに再導入を行っていきます。

赤魔道士/シーフ/ナイト/獣使い/吟遊詩人/狩人/忍者/竜騎士/コルセア
    Forgive me if my translation is incorrect, but the first portion seems to indicate that the re-adjusted new special abilities for WAR, WHM, BLM, SAM, SMN and BLU will be implemented on the test server. The second portion mentions that in order to make large changes to the abilities for RDM, THF, PLD, BST, BRD, RNG, NIN, DRG, COR they will need to be excluded from the test server and re-introduced as further adjustments and debugging are completed.
    (4)

I want hundred chain mighty strikes shisui myself.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaraixx View Post
    Camate,

Thank you for the update. There seems to be difference from the original Japanese post.

That post included the following:

Forgive me if my translation is incorrect, but the first portion seems to indicate that the re-adjusted new special abilities for WAR, WHM, BLM, SAM, SMN and BLU will be implemented on the test server. The second portion mentions that in order to make large changes to the abilities for RDM, THF, PLD, BST, BRD, RNG, NIN, DRG, COR they will need to be excluded from the test server and re-introduced as further adjustments and debugging are completed.
    You sir are 100% correct. Apologies and thank you for pointing that out. It seems I mis-copy/pasted those lines into my document when I was translating. I edited my post accordingly.
    (1)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowardlybabooon View Post
    Whatever you do, don't nerf Mijin Gakure because of this.
    I hope someone with authority recognizes the sarcasm in this statement and gives NIN a 2hr that finally makes sense.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Could maybe make them all useable by all jobs, but you can still only choose 3-5. PLD uses invincible, then pops zergressor and Mighty strikes^^
    Hmm~... I know a few BLMs would would probably love Invincible+Manafont+Chainspell... 30 seconds of unlimited back to back Blizzard or Thunder Vs!

Edit:Also, I would make my RDM become

RDM with Chainspell, Invincible & Mighty Strikes, Req would crush shit!
    (0)
    Last edited by Demon6324236; 10-26-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Aww man, someone said the SMN 2hr was bad? I thought it was friggin epic! Unless they nerfed it. It was pretty badass as is lol. I hope they didn't adjust it TOO much.
    (0)

Player
    I'm sure it was a nerf, not an upgrade or complete change. Chainspell for SMN would kick to much ass probably.
    (0)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yeah. :/ Guess 9 BP in a row is too much. BUT, you have to have the MP pool to do it. SMN Alliance using Alex then using new 2hr, anyone? Epic sauce.
    (0)

Character
    Sasaraixx
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    You sir are 100% correct. Apologies and thank you for pointing that out. It seems I mis-copy/pasted those lines into my document when I was translating. I edited my post accordingly.
    Anytime!
    (0)

Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast