Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Oh by the way, pet TH gear?

So SE, where are these pet th+ gear you promised bst for gimping th on Yuley and Falcorr? The beastmaster community would like to know.
    (15)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It would be nice to hear something on this. Is it still coming? Have the devs forgotten about it? Were they hoping we had? It's not nice to promise things and then not deliver, guys!
    (6)

Character
    Vandheer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Agreed and agreed.

Whats up SE? Fill us in on whats up with our TH gear?
    (7)
    ~ BST 99, SAM 96, DRG 96, BLU 91, THF 90 ~
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Leviathan/Vandheer

Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    This TH "gear" you speak of is a myth, we will only be getting one item for TH as stated when the nerf took place. the only way for bst to get TH 3 will be sub thf. Sorry to bring the bad news, I quit for five months after reading that and decided to comeback when it was announced that Mr. T was getting shit canned.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by deces View Post
    This TH "gear" you speak of is a myth, we will only be getting one item for TH as stated when the nerf took place. the only way for bst to get TH 3 will be sub thf. Sorry to bring the bad news, I quit for five months after reading that and decided to comeback when it was announced that Mr. T was getting shit canned.
    They stated gear to reach the same level as what was previously obtainable, that's TH3.

That said it's been a year since they announced accessing storage in all areas, don't expect this gear in our lifetime.
    (2)

Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    They stated gear to reach the same level as what was previously obtainable, that's TH3.

That said it's been a year since they announced accessing storage in all areas, don't expect this gear in our lifetime.
    Well I could not find a direct link to the post from the devs about it but read this. maybe I read it wrong.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/28...t-amongst-jobs
    (0)
    Last edited by deces; 08-02-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Greetings BSTs,

We received positive and negative feedback about the adjustment of Treasure Hunter for Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr, and we would like to let you know that this was to keep the overall balance amongst other jobs and their Treasure Hunter effects. After thorough review, we are starting to see the results we intended to meet, so there are no plans to make any further Treasure Hunter adjustments to these pets.

We definitely understand the intense discussions these changes have brought about, especially regarding obtaining currency through Dynamis and Beastmaster's qualities, but please understand that the these adjustments were necessary after reviewing the drop results.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Oh by the way, pet TH gear?

So SE, where are these pet th+ gear you promised bst for gimping th on Yuley and Falcorr? The beastmaster community would like to know.
    There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.
    (18)

Okipuit - Community Team

NVM, you undeleted it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kalilla; 08-02-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.
    This implies otherwise:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    As an adjustment to the balance of Treasure Hunter at level 99, the below pets will have their Treasure Hunter effect changed to Treasure Hunter I.

-Dipper Yuly
    -Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Edit: and if you'll argue that in that same post this was said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Here is the premise regarding the hierarchy of the Treasure Hunter effect (from strongest to weakest).
    1. Thief
    2. Ranger
    3. Support job thief
    4. Other jobs
    MNK / WHM / BLM / RDM / PLD / BRD / RNG / SMN / BLU / PUP / SCH can all get TH 3 when using an augmented Tarutaru Sash from Abyssea - La Theine and subbing THF...
    (47)
    Last edited by Zagen; 08-02-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Player
    I think it's best not to look at what the Development Bros have planned as a promise. More as "this is what we want to do" or "this is what we plan to do".

Or a threat. That works in more cases than I'd like.
    (7)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast