Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please Remove Assault Tags

Please remove assault tags from the game and let us do assault/nyzul whenever and however much we please. Thanks!
    (24)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I know why they are there, but I wouldn't mind it being doubled from 3 to 6. Maybe even add it as a quest from the lovely Ms. Salaheem. She arranges it so you can pay off your debt to her faster.
    (8)

They should at least not be required for old nyzul/assaults. Or be handed out twice as often.
    (11)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    They should add up over time like aby stones.
    (10)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Along the same thread, why not allow soloing? It would really help some of us who are trying to make captain or work on Mythic weapons and can't get the 3 person minimum to save your life?
    (14)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriOhki View Post
    Along the same thread, why not allow soloing? It would really help some of us who are trying to make captain or work on Mythic weapons and can't get the 3 person minimum to save your life?
    ^ This is much more of a concern to me. Its a challenge to get 2 other players to put this much effort into OLD content. Getting help for a 1-off fight is not a big deal, but getting help for a 50+ Mission Campaign IS a big deal.
    I would love being able to enter solo to assault or salvage.

I'm not worried about tag/rate I think its fine the way it is.
    (6)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have an even better Idea. They should introduce more methods towards obtaining a NEW tag similar to voidwatch of course. Trading in a voiddust gives you a voidstone. They need to give us more means to access Assault in general. I don't get how increasing the Assault tags would give Congestion. if that option doesn't work then provide another alternative towards gaining a new assault tag. It's even worse when people who want to get a mythic that they have redo all 50+ Assaults again for that. I'd suggest either a method that's similar like the voiddust to voidstone method or something else. Since we're at the level 99 cap, Entry methods to assault and salvage via Tag/Permits need to be adjusted, and not penalized

EDIT: [U]I wanted to add and remind that since the changes to the entry of Dynamis that the progress towards making relics increased.[/U] The Alexandrites increased because of new nyzul isle. I believe everyone wants to see some adjustments towards gaining tags be taken into consideration, if not able to raise the amount one could store, then maybe add more methods towards getting new tags
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-29-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    For those asking for solo entry we've had afew threads about it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are aware that with the current level of difficulty, it is possible to clear things with less than three people. However, we do not have plans of changing it so that you can solo/duo this content due to the fact that the "cost" of Assault-related content is 3 tags. Therefore, the rewards, and other aspects, are balanced for the "cost" of 3 people or more entering.
    but I do agree we should be able to go solo into Assault atleast. all the super ??? items are R/EX. and its not like a flood of potion tanks will break the game.
    (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    For those asking for solo entry we've had afew threads about it in the past.

but I do agree we should be able to go solo into Assault atleast. all the super ??? items are R/EX. and its not like a flood of potion tanks will break the game.
    The only problem, however, is that that reasoning for not letting us do assault more often/solo is terrible.

So what if we can get assault gear faster? Who even cares about assault gear? 95% (or maybe even more) of it is obsoleted by Abyssea/Voidwatch/Legion gear. The reason people want this is to be able to complete the assaults within a reasonable time frame, and without having to beg people to come with you to an event that doesn't reward the people that are helping you.
    (2)
    Last edited by Mirage; 09-08-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Mother of God, they've said no about 100000000000000 times already.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast