Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Meowzer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    A kaiser roll sounds delicious right now.
    A Geomancer could control the elements to deliver me the perfect sandwich on a kaiser roll.
    A Rune Fencer has that nifty sword, to slice it perfectly. They'll be the sandwich makers of Vana'diel!

In all reality, I'm sure Rune Fencer will become a tank for certain situations, like how Paladin and Ninja were used in old days. That's also assuming there will be content requiring those sort of tactics. I'm pretty sure, at the least, people will test out Rune Fencer's solo capability.

I have a feeling that Geomancer will become a secondary "Corsair" type. Their enfeebling fields stack with other enfeebles to enhance the overall effect, just as Corsair's Quick Draw enhances enfeebling magic of that matching element. Instead of a gun and magic damage bullets, Geomancer will have magic. Sort of a Corsair-Scholar cross.
    (0)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    What we want:
    Geo roll: buff and debuff duration +5-50%
    Run roll: job ability recast -%5-50%

What we'll get (assuming we even get these rolls):
    Geo roll: hMP +1-10
    Run roll: Quadruple attack +0.1-1%

(*trollface*)
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    What we'll get (assuming we even get these rolls):
    Geo roll: hMP +1-10
    Run roll: Quadruple attack +0.1-1%

(*trollface*)
    There's already a hMP roll assigned to White Mage, which, if I understand the logic of the Development Bros correctly, leaves plenty of room for a hHP roll for one of the new jobs.

If the Development Bros actually make a hHP roll, I fully expect my character to go insane upon using the die because the truth of a hHP roll is too much for the Tarutaru mind to bear. He'll scrawl its lucky number on the walls of his moghouse until his own moogle leaves in horror and disgust, and any attempt to actually use the roll will just make the little guy try to gouge out his own eyes with his Chatoyant Staff instead.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2