Character
    Lamere
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 63

Returning player seeking LS/friends

Sup guys. I'm a returning player from about two years ago, I think I stopped playing around the time Abyssea started getting announced. Anyway, I never got super far into the game (highest job is 63 DRG) but I enjoyed my time in it and really want to get back in.

I've played plenty of MMOs, but FFXI has always had that hold on me that makes me want to come back. Basically, I'm looking for a nice social linkshell or a handful of helpful players that can sort of help me get my bearings back seeing as how a LOT has changed since I was around last.

Being pretty much flat broke with no real idea of what direction I should go is a little overwhelming, and I really appreciate any help that anyone is willing to give. My in game main in named Lamere and I should be on quite a bit while I try to get re-situated. Again, thanks in advance for any help/responses.
    (0)

Character
    Mistyfire
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 23
    How's it going. I'm a new returning player a quite of years back. I have been playing since yesturday and have a lvl 18 mnk right now. I need a linkshell and a few friends to make this experience better. My main character name is Mistyfire. and she's a mith. I'm working towards a ninja/blue/thief characters. I think dance looks pretty fun as well. If you want go ahead and /t me if you want to travel or form a linkshell. seems pretty lonely right now. I do know some of the classic game stuff but the new stuff we can learn together.
    (0)

Character
    Hurugilliant
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 11
    Same here I am pretty new as well. Just started playing not even 24hrs ago myself.

IGN - Hurugilliant
    (0)

Character
    Masouda
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 27
    Returned in November after 2 years not playing it and now I am looking as well for a LS for questing and so on
    IGN: Masouda
    (0)

Character
    Noryn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 27
    I too am seeking some friends and a LS to roll with. Character is what it says on the left side over there
    (0)