Character
    Deran
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 19

Newish Player Looking for friends on Levi

Hey guys! I'm a fairly new player (LVL19 Taru Thief), looking to enjoy some FFXI. I love the game so far, but honestly, its pretty lonely. My big draw to this game as opposed to WoW or other mmos (besides the fact that its FF), is how the game (at least initially) emphasized teamwork and partying.

I haven't played a character on any other servers, so maybe Levi is just underpopulated, but it seems like most people are really high levels compared to me, which is kinda alienating/intimidating.

So, if there's anyone on Levi server who wants to help/party/socialize, just /tell me (Deran) looking forward to the XI community
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Just check the forums for good LSs to relate too. I know on ragnarok there is one that I like to point newer players too.

http://www.cynosure-online.com/forums/ Just post over there.

/Unctgtg
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    If you want a social LS with some people to talk to and ask about the game, send me a /tell. We recently got quite a few new and low level players, so teaming up to EXP may also be an option. We're mostly on EU time, but have several NA people as well.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Deran
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 19
    @Arcon I'll definitely do that! And I'll actually be relocating to London for a few months, so maybe even in the future EU timing won't be much of a problem

@unctgtg Thanks! I don't really feel like starting a character on another server unfortunately maybe if I become a little more invested in the game...but I'll keep that in mind! If I ever start a second character, I'll consider that server
    (0)