Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Relic and Empyrean jobs that can use them.

So SE said in a interview that Geo and Rune fencer will not be able to use Relics and Empyrean weapons.

Either way the issue as a whole.

Firstly DNC and SCH

These 2 jobs fit the lore of relic weapons massively so i really think at the least DNC should be able to use mandau and SCH should be able to use club or staff

Now PUP COR and BLU

All 3 Weapons wouldn't make any of the jobs overpowered but the gun would help COR alot when wildfire (it's prome source of DMG) isn't available either way i think BLU is a skilled enough swordsman to weild an Excalibur and COR gunman to weild Annihilator and PUP worth enough to wield the hand 2 hand.

Finally GEO and RUN

They definitely should have the option to wield empyrean the gsd emp and staff emp arn't ground breaking weapons so i see no reason why they shouldn't have emps

Then Relics well it depends w/ the above if BLU COR and PUP get access so should GEO and RUN

Honestly only having mythics as a final weapon is kinda sad

In summary my suggestion is this

There should a be a relic and empyrean for every job in the game
    (21)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Most people would disagree with you. I'm one of them. I'm also a career Blue Mage and I can honestly say that we aren't missing anything by not being able to use Excalibur.

Doesn't matter anyhow, there's likely to be new relic or empyrean weapon level weapons in the new expansion.
    (1)

Player
    Did you seriously just say because you think excal sucks none of the new jobs should be put on Relic?
    (10)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    Most people would disagree with you. I'm one of them. I'm also a career Blue Mage and I can honestly say that we aren't missing anything by not being able to use Excalibur.

Doesn't matter anyhow, there's likely to be new relic or empyrean weapon level weapons in the new expansion.
    (17)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Did you seriously just say because you think excal sucks none of the new jobs should be put on Relic?
    No, I didn't even imply that. I just think the jobs not already covered by relics don't need them.

Having said that, it would make sense to add Dancer and/or Scholar to existing relics as they were jobs known and in use during the time the relics were made in the storyline. Blue Mage, Puppetmaster, and Corsair, not so much so. Same with Runefencer and Geomancer.
    (0)

Player
    Yea the lore excuse went out the window with Blu Pup and Cor having relic armor in Dynamis.
    (11)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yea the lore excuse went out the window with Blu Pup and Cor having relic armor in Dynamis.
    But back then none of those jobs needed weapons. They were just that bad ass. j/k
    (3)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah I know. Square has zero respect for established lore and consistency, but that's hardly an excuse to be adding Blue Mage, Puppetmaster or Corsair to the relic weapons.
    (0)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I don't see anything wrong with every job having access to E/M/R weapons.
    (14)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivik View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with every job having access to E/M/R weapons.
    That's because there is nothing wrong with it, but what's the point? It's like a Puppetmaster complaining about not having Asuran Fists.
    (1)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast