Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Then you should be glad to know that you can also buy the fish from bazaars and auction houses! No fishing required!
    The fishing route is for stingy die-hards, the buy route allows you to do whatever you want, as long as it pays gil.
    500k/fish on Bismarck, 300-800k on other servers. Seeing as people are lining up to buy the fish at that price, it must be worth it. And at least on Bismarck, the AH is never out of fish.
    Not to offend you (but it might sound so), but you are extremely out of touch with reality if you actually think anyone "die-hard" sits there to spam 200~ Hakuryu/Lik/Gugusaurus/Abaia etc. People just bot it all.
    Fishing just few fish for my cooking guild point items (helooo Turtle Soup) was boring (and unrewarding) as hell. Even afking in Port Jeuno is more entertaining (drama :3) and profitable (piggybacking interesting shouts).
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirael View Post
    Not to offend you (but it might sound so), but you are extremely out of touch with reality if you actually think anyone "die-hard" sits there to spam 200~ Hakuryu/Lik/Gugusaurus/Abaia etc. People just bot it all.
    Fishing just few fish for my cooking guild point items (helooo Turtle Soup) was boring (and unrewarding) as hell. Even afking in Port Jeuno is more entertaining (drama :3) and profitable (piggybacking interesting shouts).
    Lol, that's one noisy ass bot we got in our shell then,..... "I hate this fish" at least 2wice an hour at random, not EVERYONE cheats.

Anji we salute you!!!
    (0)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11