Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My favorite part is where you guys don't figure that it is more of a damned joke. The focus is on the Magian Staves for this post, and since I was bored, I just decided to make up more weapons we could toss together. Just for you guys I should make an All-in-One weapon with piercing-slashing-blunt-ranged-magical staff-club-dagger-lasso-chakram-scythe-cestus-sword-crossbow-bow-polearm-brokensodabottle-axe-greataxe-katana-greatkatana which can proc every trigger in Abyssea and Voidwatch. This Swiss Army Knife weapon will be equipable by Rune Knight only, making alliances of 18 Rune Knights the new standard. Happy now?
    (1)

A+ with 5 stars to boot on the staves. the rest was quite funny and definately broken.

SE, please oh god please do this! the staves part (the others too if you like a little chaos in your life).

there are 3 easy ways to do this,
    1: synergy like before (not logical since the required staves are from magian trials)
    2: new starter trial with the 8 finished staves are the objectives to finishing it.
    3: additional trial to 1 of the finished staves with the same objectives as #2.

any will work since the devs were so kind as to # the staves according to their augments.

Just for you guys I should make an All-in-One weapon with piercing-slashing-blunt-ranged-magical staff-club-dagger-lasso-chakram-scythe-cestus-sword-crossbow-bow-polearm-brokensodabottle-axe-greataxe-katana-greatkatana which can proc every trigger in Abyssea and Voidwatch
    just put "Unlocks 'ALL Weaponskills'" on the weapon, +200 accuracy and All Jobs. it'll be the best weapon ever.
    (4)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    some of those weapons are rare tho so you couldnt possibly lol
    (1)

Player
    (13)

Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    this is like the awesomest
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I just want to be able to combine my finished Double Attack and Store TP swords. It would make for an extremely good offhand.

They should add the stats from the level 89 job specifics weapons to Mythic Weapons. Everyone gets something that is intended for their job and Mythics get a boost.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Garota View Post
    My favorite part is where you guys don't figure that it is more of a damned joke.
    To my defence, considering certain posters on this forum, it's sometimes hard to tell who's joking and who's the other alternative.
    (0)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    To my defence, considering certain posters on this forum, it's sometimes hard to tell who's joking and who's the other alternative.
    You know those infomercials where they've got this neat product that seems practical and so nice you wanna get it. But then they include all these ridiculous little gadgets that you that seem just like WTF!? That's what I was trying to do here, maybe I should have just hired a zombie Billy Mays or Shamwow Guy to get that point of silliness across. I still love you though. I apologize for getting so upset at you.

I don't have the same awesomeness at explaining things like Kingfury does. Some of his stuff is just great and funny and unlikely. As much as I love his Arm Cannon idea, well, you know.
    (1)

Character
    Gib
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    While I think it would be basically all forms of broken to combine normal weapons, combining the staffs would be a god send
    (2)

I won't lie though

I would magian trial the fuck out of this game if those combinations were implemented.
    dat kantonotachi
    (3)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast