Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Just been using this in VW on BRD (but it is the same reasoning for BLM) and it's nice to actually have TP available (using monarch's drink whenever I have 1) to proc any staff procs that come along. Always have TP from the monarch's drink, and then still have wing available for a 2nd ws.

Edit: Not to mention that Occult Accumen is now worth having.
    (1)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 07-28-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    OP how about you just realise people can use what they want on accounts they pay for, trying to insult them by using such a dated means wont change that...

For some people they'd rather have the 6+ spaces back and loose the 10% boost then have 7+ staves that rarely get used just to hog space, and because someone tells them they should.

PS. You're wrong about it being a Wildfire staff too just so you know, many jobs who are not on the magian staves get use out of this.
    (2)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    O.o 10% <<<<<<!!!!!! I dunno, tp meh, it's nice when I have it but only on the rare occasion i need it. I prefer My using the Max I can get when I can use it, 10% may not seem like alot but O.O I like that 10%. Blm Whm Drk so inventory isn't all that but I make use of porters like mad, and do what I can to consolidate. running @ 72/80 on blm so I miss alot of goodies in the midst of the storm if i don't start hucking things into moogle sacks and what have you. I could see owning this staff and never using it being as much a problem as my current staffs are, ... I probably won't have one.
    (0)
    In our wake will be smoke fire and burnt charred remains of those that have fell before us, We will not remember their names, as they are no more, the next challenge, the next horizon is what we strive for and Demand it be met with Ferocity, We Grin at the Possibility of death, Fear no Mob that walks Vana'diel or it's Realms, there is no tomorrow, there is only now, For pride, for honor, for Glory We are The Knights of Pegasus.

Character
    Ashbringer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not everyone is a min/maxer. Heck im going for a Twashtar but would never even think of taking it passed the WS unlock version, as it's just insane what needs to be done to poke up a little extra damage.

Some people are perfectly happy doing a few points less damage than others to conserve on space in both their inventory and macro lines.

Don't be so arrogant as to assume that everyone wants to play to the pinnacle, in full +9's and nothing less.
    (3)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gippo View Post
    Dear Playerbase,

This staff is for wildfire cors. Don't use it on blm. It is garbage. Stop being lazy and get magian staves

Unless you fit the category of teal blms that aby burned your job, in which case this staff is perfect for you!

Thanks.
    Someone clearly love to use spellcast.
    (2)

Character
    Thelona
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I can see a use for Blu with magic builds, a real space saver seeing as every spell has a different mod to gear for.

As for those non min/maxers, the op has exempted you. This staff would be good for you.
    (2)

Maybe it's not for BLM, but it's definitely not for COR Only.
    I'm going to make an arka iv, two trial nuke staves for SCH, two trials staves for SMN, and use the Chatoyant staff for everything else. With the appropriate obis and storms on SCH, it is actually pretty decent.
    (1)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    on the subject of blu, alot of its nukes have add effects, which more often than not don't match the spells element, and they have a few that do 2 different element debuffs at once, its kinda nice to be able to max both aspects of said spells finally ^^/
    (1)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I lied, this staff is pretty nifty, after taking some in shell flack over my previous post, my linkshells Fearless leader hit me over the head with the stupid stick and had me hunt down our shells Sr. crafter and he smashed my staves into one, replaced my Terra with a earth and went to see what was up, ..... here is my speculation, the staff acts finniky on matching days and spells, but otherwise inventory alone would make it worth its price, and or the small if any change in performance. I do own one now, and love my shell for breaking my stubborn brain bucket of its foul content...... My bad gang, my bad. (ToM when possible though)
    (1)
    Last edited by Nawesemo; 08-21-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    In our wake will be smoke fire and burnt charred remains of those that have fell before us, We will not remember their names, as they are no more, the next challenge, the next horizon is what we strive for and Demand it be met with Ferocity, We Grin at the Possibility of death, Fear no Mob that walks Vana'diel or it's Realms, there is no tomorrow, there is only now, For pride, for honor, for Glory We are The Knights of Pegasus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2