Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: BST nerf please

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Not to mention with what others have said those jugs and pet food cost money, and can actually wrack up in cost. We pay everytime we want to have that kind of power.
    (3)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Agian a nekkid BST cannot perform in endgame or anything worth a damn.

All i nekkid bst really has going for it is that it can solo old content really fast and easily and yes it's OVERPOWERED as the OP said but imo that a good thing.

Think about a new player join the game were he has to do a ton of crap that 95%+ of the community has done least bst gives them that opportunity to do alot of it w/out /shing for hrs.

Unless everyone is willing to carry newer players BST is great for this and hating it cause of it is elitist imo since your basically just saying a new players should spend 1-2 years before they can play w/ the rest of the community.

Either way threads like this are really dumb bst isn't even that great a job outside dyna for newer content where it really matters.
    (2)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    What the hell is going on this thread
    See if BST wasn't just a jug pet job @99 you might have a valid point. If SE would rework Charm and allow it to work on high level mobs then your argument might have merit. The fact of the matter is, if they craft or buy jug pets, they are geared properly, Just the same as any other job that buys gear to make it more effective.
    (1)

Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Comparing a naked bst to a geared bst and saying there is little difference between the two...... is ridiculous. It's also rather insulting as well to real Bsts. I don't see why people would start threads about things they have no idea about T.T;;;
    (8)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    BST solo Wyrm what is a news...
    Are you know how much they pay for pet + food to keep til win?
    and with single mistake <End Key> you can have it.

I also read that got many job can solo win Kirin, 4 Gods, 5AA, Omega, Ultima, even Shinryu (yes without brew) which mostly bst can't solo, so all those job need to nerf too?
    PPL keep call nerf this nerf that when urself not even understand how much effort ppl work to do that.

I'm one who lv bst since, pet still cut owner's xp so we need to release pet every time b4 land hit kill.
    I'm 75 since jug pet is just "JUNK!!" and you will waste gil on it incase you really want to survive with no pet you can't charm around, and purpose mostly not for kill mob but for run aways.
    and even now jug pet only good for a lot lower lv mob. which mostly job also can kill them
    solo or duo (even bst is solo job actually we duo with pet and we act as healer while pet will tank and DD)

Like in dyna i got both bst and pup, i go as pup more since it's not waste any gil on pet and petfood.
    and if i really like i can tank 4 mob same time same to bst's pet do (My pup not even have full +2 all af3 yet).
    So up PUP if you not like bst.
    (must say first b4 anyone misunderstand me, normally i always take 1 or 2 mob max unless it's mad link, I feel hold too much mob is rude and ruin it's pop timer so i'm will advoid to do it)

All job have it's strong point and weak point, If you point around you will can nerf all job, are you like if any ppl point to job you love and say nerf it nerf it?
    (0)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    OK you choose the hard mode, which is YOUR choice, so be happy for it. Other people choose the easy mode, which is THEIR choice, so get used to it. Hey if you want to feel like you earn it, by all means, do it. This game is nothing but grind grind grind grind grind and more grind. Smart people take advantage of short cut and avoid the grind trap. Why bother taking the long hard road when an easy way out is presenting itself. I got 2/3 of my black belt items this way, with beast master and summoner, but go with normal set up on turtle and still yet getting that items. Being able to low man the bcnm is PRICELESS!!!
    What you deem hard mode is actually having common sense and basic knowledge of how to gear/play jobs. This easy mode you speak of is what i call being a slob, cause thats what most BSTs i see are: slobs. 5/5 Perle and talk a big game bc of OP pet.
    (0)

Player
    I totally support a BST nerf. Go ahead and lower jugs HP to 20%~30% of what they currently are, drop pet Defense and Attack power by 75%, but in return I want pets to get gear/attachments/skills similar to Pups/Smns that allows pet:

- TP Abilities that deals +1500 physical damage to high level monsters
    - TP Abilities that deals +1500 magical damage to high level monsters
    - The Ability to use TP whenever they have +100TP and attempt to form SC with master
    - A Role Reversal type ability
    - Abilities/Spells that Heal party members at the frequency of Pup's Auto
    - Status removal spells/abilities
    - Aura Buffs like Summoner
    - AOE support Buffs (IE Hastega, Refreshga)
    - High Damaging Black Mage Nukes
    - Call Beast recast lowered to 1:00
    - And since our current 2HR only grants a pathetic MAX HP+10% to jugs I think a 2-HR adjustment is needed.
    During 2 Hour I want the ability to call a Wivre that hangs around for 10~15 mins before he depops. He should have Auto Regen/Regain and have the following TP abilities:
    Boiling Blood: AOE Attack Boost+25% and Haste+25% for 5 mins for master's party.
    Batterhorn: ~2000 cone damage

You do all these things and I'll support your solo BST nerf.
    (9)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    What the hell is going on this thread
    Giant Retarded Troll Fest that should have been deleted at post #1. It would do everyone who has read this well if they just Blacklisted the dummies propagating this misinformation and these ridiculous opinions.

BST is not overpowered. If anything it needs an adjustment to make it more useful outside of soloing dynamis and a few weak NMS.

Also this:

Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    The fact of the matter is, if they craft or buy jug pets, they are geared properly, Just the same as any other job that buys gear to make it more effective.
    (4)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Giant Retarded Troll Fest that should have been deleted at post #1. It would do everyone who has read this well if they just Blacklisted the dummies propagating this misinformation and these ridiculous opinions.

BST is not overpowered. If anything it needs an adjustment to make it more useful outside of soloing dynamis and a few weak NMS.
    No, no, and no. BST is OP and needs to be nerfed, yet another abyssea boomer casual that thinks ahigh post count makes them right.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Natenn View Post
    No, no, and no. BST is OP and needs to be nerfed, yet another abyssea boomer casual that thinks ahigh post count makes them right.
    Been around since before NA release. Nice try.
    (1)

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast