My point was naked bsts can do much w/o really doing anything
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    But nerfing BSTs does more than just hurt the naked BSTs it hurts those who have it as their mains.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Komori View Post
    But nerfing BSTs does more than just hurt the naked BSTs it hurts those who have it as their mains.
    Very true, probably about the only way to do it right is to make masters stronger, make pets weaker.
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    But then that ruins the basic lore of the job using beasts to help you fight. And seeing as it's really only a jug only job now and it can cost serious money for the good ones.

It will ruin yet more crafters because no one will want to pay as much for weaker pets.
    (7)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Bst just got a big nerf in the form of thf being taken away from the only thf pets we have,and another thing is why the hell even say nerf on these pages, dont give SE ideas, you never know what way they will go with it.another thing i play beast, 99 thank you, and i die at times, and in dynamis pull 3 kindred see how long you live.
    (3)

Player
    Ok... I honestly was going to leave this alone but 1 little thing that came up I see...

Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    Bst just got a big nerf in the form of thf being taken away from the only thf pets we have,and another thing is why the hell even say nerf on these pages, dont give SE ideas, you never know what way they will go with it.another thing i play beast, 99 thank you, and i die at times, and in dynamis pull 3 kindred see how long you live.
    Treasure Hunter nerfing did what? Last I knew it took it down to 1, it did not "take away" your Treasure Hunter, also about the only difference made was it made AC prices go up. Other than that it kept BSTs as rulers of Dynamis, kept them as a job that nude can solo alot of NMs hard for almost any other job, kept them basically the same, just with lower drop rates.
    (0)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    ok to put it another way, no thank you to nerfs, that is all.
    (5)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So you want them to nerf beast for alllllllllll the players accross allllll the servers just so you can make more money off currency? Brilliant.
    (8)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Oh i dont farm dynamis for currency, i just want bsts to have to some effort into the job. Not FC leech it to 99 get falcor jugs and a ton of bicuits and be all "look at me i endgame, i can have an OP AI fight another AI and reward spam w/o doing any AF or trials for Pet buffs" because sooner or later theres gonna be hoards of RMT BSTs screwing it up for everyone since BSTs takes no skill or real effort to play now.
    (1)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Grow a pair and stop whining, I've never seen a BST naked anyway.

Perle at the very least; Twilight for half-assers. And then some BSTs that actually care have Ferine and at least Reward/WS set.
    (10)

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast