Thread: BST nerf please

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Until you get reported and kicked out for bullying.
    O.o killing convenient yellow mobs? Helping out poor defenseless bsts from a swarm of monsters, ...no,no,no I cannot let this happen, our hero Nawesemo must act.......... To be concluded.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawesemo View Post
    O.o killing convenient yellow mobs? Helping out poor defenseless bsts from a swarm of monsters, ...no,no,no I cannot let this happen, our hero Nawesemo must act.......... To be concluded.
    I like to help them out too. "sorry bro, thought you was dieing... me no speaky engrish..."
    (2)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by CapriciousOne View Post
    beastmasters should be destroyed like the mobs they control LMAO
    Lol, I feel a bit of rivalry between Beastmaster and um, er Rdm?? The more more reason to love bst :P
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Armz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Lol at all the BST's desperate attempt to justify their job. Oh bst is a solo job so it should be OP... Really?? The only thing OP is the pets. Way too much HP. I'm tired of watching idiots stand there and spam reward. That takes 0 skill. Takes 0 Gear. 0 Skilling.

Its just plain stupid. So all you BSTs can get pissed. You know your pets are too strong and you dont want it to change. You like that you dont have to do shit to win.

You kill so slow. wasting ppls time while you SLOWLY kill something that you have no business fighting. Spamming reward. Congratulations you are an inconsiderate tool.

Just the other day i had to wait 30 minutes for a bst to kill turul. No TH , no Blue Proc.

Just a looooong fight. Where nothing happened. The guy just stands there and watches his pet fight.

Even if reward had a longer recast. They could still do call beast > snarl.

Bst needs to be changed
    (0)

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Legz View Post
    I went to Abyssea to fight Turul but it was claimed! This one guy took way too long to kill it. It was a smn, or a dnc, or a blu, or a thf...maybe a bst. I dunno. But they need to be nerfed. No one has any business soloing in my Abysseaz.
    Oh, this complaint again.
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Lol at all the BST's desperate attempt to justify their job. Oh bst is a solo job so it should be OP... Really?? The only thing OP is the pets. Way too much HP. I'm tired of watching idiots stand there and spam reward. That takes 0 skill. Takes 0 Gear. 0 Skilling.

Its just plain stupid. So all you BSTs can get pissed. You know your pets are too strong and you dont want it to change. You like that you dont have to do shit to win.

You kill so slow. wasting ppls time while you SLOWLY kill something that you have no business fighting. Spamming reward. Congratulations you are an inconsiderate tool.

Just the other day i had to wait 30 minutes for a bst to kill turul. No TH , no Blue Proc.

Just a looooong fight. Where nothing happened. The guy just stands there and watches his pet fight.

Bst needs to be changed
    *slow clap*
    (0)

Bst needs to be changed
    Because BST is the only job that can solo mobs slower than a party would (looks at NIN, DNC, THF, PLD, RDM etc etc etc etc).

BTW, if BST is so overpowered, try replacing a traditional DD zerg party with all BSTs and see how that works out for yah. I know, I tried in legion. It doesn't work. If a BST is a DD job, they are in no way shape or form even remotely close to being overpowered. All we have here is a bunch of people complaining about Dynamis or NM soloing as if those two thing define the entire job. Well, seeing as they are not any longer on par with other DD jobs, that might be true. But if anything, that means they need a buff, not a nerf, so they have something else to do.
    (0)

Let bst be good at what it is good at. It is a niche job, let it keep its niche.
    (3)

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21