Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Square-Enix Store

Although not technically Square-Enix's fault, UPS won't deliver my goods from the store which I bought just for the FFXI codes to get the items. First they said Square-Enix didn't send UPS the right paperwork to have it delivered, now it's in customs and not deliverable until the pens clear customs. So annoying, not only that, why are these items shipped from Hong Kong? Shouldn't they have the full stock in the USA offices? That would save the customers a ton of money on shipping and they we wouldn't have to deal with customs. What's cheaper, shipping the full stock of items to the USA and shipping from there to people or having every single order individually coming from Hong Kong? The stores are region locked, so you can't buy from the other regions, so shouldn't each region get it's own supply? It's just lame hearing that UPS cannot guarantee that they will deliver them to me (yay...) because they are from Hong Kong and the pens have ink inside of them which can be some terrorist scheme from Square-Enix to blow up my house. LOL and annoying at the same time. Anyway, just venting. Anyone else have the same problem?
    (4)

Character
    Avina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 85
    I'm pretty sure everyone who ordered the pens is in the same boat.
    (0)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Same story here, pens arrived in california 5 days ago, sent to kentucky, back to california for screening, back to kentucky for further screening, and are being withheld there indefinitely.
    (1)

Player
    Bubbly Bernie, after years of having his beloved Steam Clock taken away by force, is striking back. Striking back using the only method available for one tiny crab who wishes to fight all of North America.

Bubbly Bernie is now a terrorist.
    (4)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°Ʒ · · ·

Somewhere in me, I am glad that they are unable to ship to my country in the EU. I always thought the shop is a mess, and I only took a look at the website...

I may consider getting some of the items via play-asia, however, if they become available there (in other words, directly from Hong-Kong I guess, without a middle man that is SqEX... Interesting when you think it that way, isn't it?).
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Dann
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Would have been nice if they had emailed the item codes so in the mean time we could atleast play with the new items =/
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Has anyone received their goods? Mine have been held by customs for almost a week now...
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    Has anyone received their goods? Mine have been held by customs for almost a week now...
    I'm in the same situation. I was supposed to get it on Monday, according to UPS, but then this happened.
    (2)
    Last edited by Eric; 07-21-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Character
    Ashbringer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can't abide paying that much for 2 plastic ball point pens to be honest. The keyrings are very tempting though, but again the price is ridiculous.

EDIT: Just went through to buy one of the keyrings and it came to €20 (roughly $25) including delivery. Thanks but most definately no thanks there. Really wanted to get a Moogle Cap ingame too
    (0)
    Last edited by 0nionKn1ght; 07-21-2012 at 03:33 AM.

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    UPDATE: So after a week, it's apparently been cleared and will be sent out soon. Anyone else get the same message?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast