Thread: BLU magic UI

Player

BLU magic UI

Is it possible to have saved sets stored; something like what was done for atmas? Give us 10 slots in which we can name and choose our favorite blue magic spells for each like a 'favorite list'. So instead of having to write down on a piece of paper which spells I set on BLU for different events or subjobs I could just select a preset spell list like "BLU/NIN SOLO" which would have all the spells I need for BLU/NIN that I've assigned to it. It would save a lot of headaches on BLU and would help for procing since I could just equip the "EARTH/FIRE/WIND/WATER SET" which when selected would set all the proc spells I've assigned for those elements instead of scouring through a list of 150+ spells and looking for each individual spell I need.
    (6)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes please, this would be a great idea to implement, so many things to remember when it comes to set for job traits and different situational spells set.
    (2)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    an easy alternative is to create a /equipspell <bluspell> command (and unequip)
    people would only need to use a macro book to save their bluspell settings
    (1)

Player
    That wouldn't work because you'd still need to make sure you have the Blue Points for it.
    (1)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    That wouldn't work because you'd still need to make sure you have the Blue Points for it.
    only once you write your macros.
    (0)