Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nyzul Isle Assault Bug

Greetings!

We recently confirmed that there is a bug for Nyzul Isle assault where users are able to know the order of lamps via the usage of unintended exploits.

The development team is currently working to fix this as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that using third-party tools or any form of game exploit usage will not be tolerated and that we are continuously keeping track and dealing with this issue.

Finally, if you are aware of players possibly using exploits, we urge you to make a report to the Special Task Force to help facilitate our investigation.
    (18)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Why not just remove lamp floors entirely instead? This event is the most broken thing in FFXI as is, reducing the success rate of the cheaters to 0% (like the non-cheaters) will just make Neo Nyzul completely dead instead of just mostly dead.
    (67)

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    *scratches Thaumus off my to-do list*
    (22)

"How do I lock threads?"

Consume the contents of a bottle of Extra Strength Tylonel and then drink a beer. Soon, all threads will be locked.

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Have to agree, having lamps at all in an event that doesn't save progress and has a random jump progression system on top of many other artificial time sink/spam blockers is rather asinine and redundant on keeping people from gear. Though, I am a bit tickled that there might be bans incoming from people using these exploits.....I wonder if it will be as grandiose as the salvage bans with people saying "They were just jealous of my awesome skills they couldn't replicate so they banned me"
    (8)

Player
    Man proposes.

God disposes.

Sadly, God does not just dispose of "lamp order" floors instead.
    (13)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Took long enough, only been mentioned in EVERY Nyzul Isle thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Castoth View Post
    Why not just remove lamp floors entirely instead? This event is the most broken thing in FFXI as is, reducing the success rate of the cheaters to 0% (like the non-cheaters) will just make Neo Nyzul completely dead instead of just mostly dead.
    Least then they may look into fixing it properly.

PS. Well done Annelisse for providing the youtube video the Japanese linked to as proof of the cheat.
    (3)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 07-21-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Are you an idiot? That squashes any hopes of you getting a win at all, at least before you could have leeched wins off the real players that aren't helpless and need their hand held like some of the annoying casuals on these forums.
    (15)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Are you an idiot? That squashes any hopes of you getting a win at all, at least before you could have leeched wins off the real players that aren't helpless and need their hand held like some of the annoying casuals on these forums.
    Do we have someone admitting to cheating?!
    (7)

Does anything in my post say something about me cheating? I think not.
    (18)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Does anything in my post say something about me cheating? I think not.
    Then this has no impact on you. Good to hear.

cheating to win blocks a real fix, so long as people was winning that way SE assumed it worked.
    (2)

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast