Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

We recently confirmed that there is a bug for Nyzul Isle assault where users are able to know the order of lamps via the usage of unintended exploits.

The development team is currently working to fix this as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that using third-party tools or any form of game exploit usage will not be tolerated and that we are continuously keeping track and dealing with this issue.

Finally, if you are aware of players possibly using exploits, we urge you to make a report to the Special Task Force to help facilitate our investigation.
    Square Enix please plans events in a better way, Legion is a good event cause there is no way to cheat, cause it's too simple, then it become 100% skillfull player event.

About Neo Nyzul Isle, it's extremly hard to win atm, so much luck involved, that's prolly why some people are using third party tools to win, then it's "player faulty again", but yes it's really "their faulty", but we still need Square Enix to solve the Major issue in this game "THE LACK OF PLAYERS" and I'm not talking about mules, afkers and etc...

I'm just glad to see a event like Dungeon Crawling incoming soon.
    (1)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Camate, we know you're the messenger, but this seriously isn't a bug.
    (21)

Sure everyone cheering its being fixed are the same ones content in their Aurore and Perle gear who's never touched an event outside of Abyssea. Hating just to hate.

I mean, I understand its definitely an exploit, But at the same time, Maybe they could try making the Event less of a kick in the dick than just nerfing everyone and everything who/that wins like they did with AV. Should remove Order lamps entirely, Its a run killer to even the best group, because it eats time.

It won't completely stop people from winning, But it will definitely make Nyzul a complete ghost town 99.9% Of the time, Anyone good already has their Armor... Inb4 Salvage Bans 2.0 :|
    (27)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    And neo nyzul was ever won ever again. Unless their "fix" for the lamps is to remove them, this will become the next dead event that nobody gives a shit about.

The event is so luck based, that some people who use the dats and extra 3rd party 'help' still get screwed with bad luck and are unable to win.
    (13)
    ~ The OF motto ~
    If someone has more gil than me, they bought it.
    If someone outclaims me, they're botting.
    If someone is more successful than me, they cheat.

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    something that we players should call a bug then is: "SCH x2 or Nothing" lol
    (12)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Sure everyone cheering its being fixed are the same ones content in their Aurore and Perle gear who's never touched an event outside of Abyssea. Hating just to hate.
    I don't even own any of that gear, and I at least regularly do VW. Maybe I'm missing some sarcasm here? If you're being serious this doesn't seem like your style.

I mean, I understand its definitely an exploit, But at the same time, Maybe they could try making the Event less of a kick in the dick than just nerfing everyone and everything who/that wins like they did with AV. Should remove Order lamps entirely, Its a run killer to even the best group, because it eats time.
    I have no issue with this at all. Fix the event. Hey I'd like to be able to do it too. They shouldn't be making things people feel the need to exploit in the first place. If that makes the game too easy, so be it.

It won't completely stop people from winning, But it will definitely make Nyzul a complete ghost town 99.9% Of the time, Anyone good already has their Armor... Inb4 Salvage Bans 2.0 :|
    Anyone good who also cheats already has their armor.
    (11)

Character
    Tanzaw
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Also, quoting something from someone on ffxiah

Just ban everyone with Floor 100 gear.
    lol no. Because how are they going to tell the people who did 100+ runs legit and managed to get a few pieces of gear as a reward for their luck? (I say luck, because that is the #1 key factor in Nyzul Isle.) Camate, tell the devs that this Nyzul Isle either needs

A) No "All Lamps (Order)" floors. Only code and same time floors.

OR

B) Provide a Runic Disc which allows us to SAVE PROGRESS. Even if it means removing the "Jump to ??? Floor" feature.
    (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    I don't even own any of that gear, and I at least regularly do VW. Maybe I'm missing some sarcasm here? If you're being serious this doesn't seem like your style.
    You seem to be a unique exception. That being said, Not sure about the cheering going on here, Anyone good has their gear already, This is only going to hurt the remaining player base.

I have no issue with this at all. Fix the event. Hey I'd like to be able to do it too. They shouldn't be making things people feel the need to exploit in the first place. If that makes the game too easy, so be it.
    Seems to be in agreeance.

Anyone good who also cheats already has their armor.
    Thats what i said i think.

The only reason this is being patched now is because the JP Have their armor, and now they're making sure no one else gets it through the same methods, and as such, are reporting the "Bug". Its true.
    (19)

Character
    Truckie
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Or simply drop the amount of key items needed to purchase the HQ gear.
    (6)

Character
    Jem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Anybody who is remotely good got their gear ages ago even if they only used DAT edits. It literally took us 3 weeks to cap on drops after getting our act together. And I imagine people who went a step further and flee/wallhacked will have been done even quicker.

I bet the number of people who have been doing Nyzul on a weekly basis completely legit and are still going at this point is incredibly small. Most people will either have their gear (probably by hook or crook) or gave up in frustration. There will be a few people still plugging away but I imagine the numbers are small.
    (2)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast