Character
    Kazaki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Auction House Spaces

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been said before, I'm sure it has... but a search came to no results.

I've always wondered, since I began playing this game a long time ago, why there are 10 spaces on the action house yet we can only put 7 items up for sale.

My suggestion would be to increase the number of items we can sell, even past 10 if possible technically. As there are much fewer players these days I think it would drastically increase the flow of items/gil going through the action house.

Is this possible? I really do hope so...

Thanks
    (0)

initially, there was a higher listing cap, but they had all kinds of stability issues once the game went live globally and they had to trim them down.

SE has already stated they were looking into re-evaluating the caps after the last big server merger, no new word since then though.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.