Character
    Hunterr
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 85

1 more Returning Player :D

After 4 years i came back to play this game ( dont ask me why XD ) But since the game is totally different then it was , you can say i am lost ( it feels like i started from lv 1 :P )

I am playing on the Ragnarok server , MNK 75 - DRG 75. And i am looking for some advise for solo lvling or abyssea.

Please help this nooby veteran
    (0)
    Last edited by Hunterr; 07-18-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterr View Post
    After 4 years i came back to play this game ( dont ask me why XD ) But since the game is totally different then it was , you can say i am lost ( it feels like i started from lv 1 :P )

I am playing on the Ragnarok server , MNK 75 - DRG 75. And i am looking for some advise for solo lvling or abyssea.

Please help this nooby veteran
    Get your abyssea zone boss wins, Razed Ruins-Gnarled horn-Apocalypse-and Voracious violet atmas. Unlock your Voidwatch stones asap.

Soloing outside of abyssea is ok for stuff like Grounds of Valor (FoV for dungeons) and Campaign (they buffed the exp by a metric fuckton).

You might also wanna burn WHM or BLM up, so that you can be more resourceful in your acquisition of your empyrean armor.

Welcome back!
    (1)

Character
    Hunterr
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerich View Post
    Get your abyssea zone boss wins, Razed Ruins-Gnarled horn-Apocalypse-and Voracious violet atmas. Unlock your Voidwatch stones asap.

Soloing outside of abyssea is ok for stuff like Grounds of Valor (FoV for dungeons) and Campaign (they buffed the exp by a metric fuckton).

You might also wanna burn WHM or BLM up, so that you can be more resourceful in your acquisition of your empyrean armor.

Welcome back!
    Thank you for the kickstart
    (0)