Ever wanted to battle it out with FINAL FANTASY XI's most beloved heroines? Lion, Prishe, Lillisette, Aphmau and another surprise heroine await you within the "Heroines' Holdfast"! Come join the Community Team on the Test Server on July 20th and 27th at 6pm (PDT) where we'll be handing out battlefield entry orbs to the event everyone's been talking about!
This is a great chance to try out the event that was showcased at VanaFest 2012 before we start handing out orbs to the Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway winners! The play event will also be a great way to start fueling your strategy juices ahead of time, so that way when it comes time to enter with your friends and challenge the real thing, you’ll already be a master of the Holdfast!
The Community Team will be located in Alzadaal Undersea Ruins passing out Athena Orbs to those willing to face our lovely ladies in battle at 6:00pm PDT, July 20th and 27th.
Show off your moves!
Don't forget to look your best as the Community Team may be taking pictures of you in action and later displaying them for all of Vana'diel to see!
Alzadaal Undersea Ruins (in front of the Runic Gate)
Session 1: July 20, 6:00pm (PDT)
Session 2: July 27, 6:00pm (PDT)
Heroines' Holdfast Overview
Heroines' Holdfast is a special battlefield made in celebration of the 10th year anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XI, which will pit you against a series of female protagonists after accomplishing criteria similar to that found in Nyzul Isle assault.
- 6 person party
- No level cap (level 99)
How to Play
- Trade an Athena Orb to the Runic Gate in Alzaadal Undersea Ruins to enter the battlefield once your party is ready to go.
- Your party will begin with a 15 minute timer, but each time a heroine is defeated, your time will be extended by 15 minutes.
- Once entering the battlefield you will find several Rune of Transfer labeled #1-#5, each one having a different difficulty indicated by a number of stars.
Floor 1: Lion
Floor 2: Prishe
Floor 3: Aphmau
Floor 4: Lilisette
Floor 5: ???
*Floor 1 is easiest and increases in difficulty up to floor 5.
- Each Rune of Transfer will take you to a different heroines' floor, where a Nyzul isle Assault-like challenge must be completed before facing each heroine.
- Be sure to talk to all the various NPCs on each floor, as they might just have some things to help you out.
- Good luck!