Area and Coordinates:
    Port-Sandoria Festive Moogles.

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    Festive Moogle

Steps:
    1.Create character
    2.Regist both Vana'versary Concert 11/11/11 Special Gift and Special Gift: Destrier Beret code via SE account manage system, and confirmed in the Reward Code History
    3.Go to the port-sando Festive Moogle , talk to it. It keep telling me: "HEY! The MHMU has a basket full of special goodies for all the good adventurers who work hard to protect the poor little moogles of Vana'diel, kupo. Ah, but it looks like I have nothing for you! Sorry!"
    4.Shutdown game for several mins , logon, repeat step 3, get the same message
    5.Shutdown game for several mins , logon, repeat step 3, get the same message
    6. ...

PS:It seems not only the Destrier Beret problem?
    PS2:I've got only this character
    (0)
    Last edited by Acebando; 07-17-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue with the Destrier Beret has caused you. This is a currently known issue that is under investigation. Any changes, news or updates regarding this matter will either be made directly to this post, or on www.PlayOnline.com and official FFXI forums. Thank you again!

In regards to your VanaCon codes, I would make sure you have spoken with the Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com to see if it can't be taken care of. If they are unable to offer assistance, then you should post it here.

SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)