Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

the elusive Facio Bliaut

has anyone really gotten a Facio Bliaut with both Refresh+1 and Cure potency+% on it in a reasonable amount of time? I have spent at least 50 1st echelon trophies attempting to get one with both augments. it really is quite tedious to exchange trophies all day, if someone could give me a ballpark idea of how much longer i have to suffer through this, it would be much appreciated.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    0/20 now, best I've gotten is a 7% with no refresh, most people I ask say it took them 50+.(Except for one bastard that took him 2...) Perhaps the drop rate could be adjusted a little? /whistful
    (0)

Player
    6 tries for Cure Potency+14%, 20+ more tries for Refresh+1 and cure potency+7%, tried about ~15 more but stopped caring since I finally got pluviale (already had loldalm but was glad to be rid of it) and started to see if haste on bellicus pieces actually existed, 0/25 on those too... It's really random.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    15 tries to get cure potency +13% and then I got bored. I have max trophies at all ranks but don't really have the interest to spam any more lol.
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    it took me like 20 times to get curep otecny + 14% didnt bother trying to get one with refresh too.. no need for it with atmas and stuff.. or i use the af + 1 bod for refresh/stone skin if i need it now im trying to get the blm one with magic attack bonus + 5 but no luck lol
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

I must have been one of the lucky ones, all though i did rotate from blm to whm body, in 8 tries for whm i got a few with refresh +1 and a few with cure potency 10% or higher but never on the same one. i was about to give up cause i got the blm that i wanted but figured meh one more trophy might as well have a last go, ended up with with Refresh +1 and cure potency 12% and something else stupid that i didnt care about.
    (0)
    That better?

Player
    Haven't really kept track, but I think I've turned in around 45 trophies. plenty with refresh, none with both cure potency and refresh. best i got so far is cure potency +12% i think. Don't really use it except when I'm using club for proc or solo meleeing
    (0)

I'm tried at least 30 times, and haven't even managed to get anything better than Cure Potency +7%.
    (0)

RDM 90 • WHM 90 •DRG 90 • PLD 90 • SAM 90 • BLM 90
    Server: Quetzalcoatl • Linkshell: SpiritOfTheWolf

Player
    Took probably 70 tries total to get an 11%, 1 refresh body for 2 separate characters. Upgraded one to +13% after a lot more tries, but tossed it into storage due to Orison+2 and capped cure pot without it.
    (0)

Character
    Cero
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I've gone through around 50 tries and the best I got was cure potency +12%. wat
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast