Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Oh yeah, I used the steam key to get mine. The one that was on a summer sale.
    (1)

Character
    Aller
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30
    I have a level 55, 40, 30, and 49. Started on July 6th and still no beret! In my honest opinion, I don't think I will ever get it. It's terrible on SE part.

It's funny. Everytime I see someone with the beret, I say to me wife "that's the hat I can't get."
    (2)

Has anyone ever somehow lost or had to have an item restored in game? What was the timeframe on getting that done? I don't see why they couldn't take the list of people they have gathered and just manually toss them a hat? I'm going to retire from complaining about the hat but I will be checking back just to see if they ever resolve it.

Also, lol @ the above post. "I tell my wife that's the hat I can't get." Gold Jerry, gold.
    (1)

Character
    Colivar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 60
    I am deactivating today because of the lack of care about this issue. I would give anything for more people to post that they are joining me. My main is so far past 30 that I'm looking for people to help me with the lvl 60 limit break quest, but it's the principal. I don't know if I could cite a more blatant disregard for a consumer base than this if I tried. I would say the recent Diablo III debacle, but even mighty Blizzard caved to consumer demands and is attempting to fix its game. It's sad to me that this thread is based of an apology posted what, almost 2 months ago? Give me a break. There have been a multitude of workarounds proposed in this thread (I say workaround rather than fixes because when I suggested to an SE rep that they delete my key and give me a new one they responded with 'that is not a fix.') The game growth is dying. It will be completely dead after the relaunch of FFXIV, the xpac for WOW, and the "relaunch" of Diablo III with the new patch. The people that have kept their subs alive will continue to do so, but it is obvious SE has no desire to cater to any new players. It's a shame, though, because people were looking at this game as something fresh despite its age. Thanks, SE, for failing yet again to give a sh** about your customers.
    (0)
    Last edited by Neotarrant; 08-22-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Character
    Kittypurry
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 50
    Hey just letting you guys and gals know I got mine today. A gm personally came to me in CN and handed it to me. So they are actually doing something about it so patience is key here lol.
    (1)

A GM just contacted me too, in fact, to gather information about my destriers issue. I told him I already got it, but at least it shows that they are actually doing something.

He wouldn't give me a free relic instead, though .
    (1)

I envy those of you who have your berets already, I was waiting to see if they would fix the dispenser soon before posting anything but if they're manually handing them out then I guess I should mention that I'm also missing my destrier beret.

I started playing on July 7th but bought the game in April from Steam.
    (0)

Character
    Aller
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30
    Dear GM

My name is Aller on Asura server. Please help me get my long lost beret. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Pyramus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 31
    Contacted today by GM Xophious @ Fenrir. He dropped the hat directly into inventory. Thank you SE for allowing a work around to the problem.
    (2)

Character
    Georgent
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 67
    I just got mine from GM Xophious on Cerberus.

I think the moogle is fubar'ed, so if you haven't gotten it make sure your name was on the investigation list and play for a bit so the GMs will get around to giving it to you. I had been playing for a few hours, so don't expect them to be waiting to spring on you right when you log to throw the hat at you.
    (1)

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast