Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Taion
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolver1 View Post
    Jeez, took them over a month to officially address this issue and do a public announcement.
    Seriously though, this is a terrible way to treat new players (or returning players who have had to repurchase the game.) I really do think they should compensate the players who have waited so long for a promotional item they were promised when they purchased the game.
    (2)

Character
    Rewhymo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 14
    i made a post like that not long ago saying they should either send the cap via mail in game or atleast give items to players who didnt get their caps that would give the same buffs until they can fix the issue. As it is were not getting anything. lack of customer service much.
    (1)

Character
    Hissu
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 21
    Still missing my beret aswell bought the game on steam few days ago, put the code in, but got nothing from moogle
    (0)
    Last edited by Hissu; 07-21-2012 at 06:32 AM.

Character
    Evalinn
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 31
    I can understand them wanting to get to the root cause of the issue but they kinda need to address the fact we have not gotten our product yet and send us our product.
    (1)

Character
    Maratea
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 32
    I'm hoping they can sneak the fix in the next version update (July 23rd), or sooner of course...
    (0)

Player
    Yep, we need an update on this. >.>
    (1)

Character
    Delana
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 11

As a new/returning player

This doesn't give me a lot of faith in the support this game receives. Is this the same kind of non-response I can expect with every issue that comes up?

I understand that things break, and I understand that it takes time to fix them, but the incredible lack of information on this is kind of frustrating. From the posts I have read by them, I'm not even 100% certain that I will get another working code, or if the one I have will be reset, or if I am just SOL.

I know it's just a silly hat, and I can play the game without it, but it was also one of the things I bought; with my money. And the principle of that matters far more to me than any digital hat does. The handful of dealings I have had or read with actual GMs have seemed very robotic and uncaring towards their players concerns.

It makes me question if this game is worth putting more money into or if I should just let my 30 days slip by and forget it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulf View Post
    What do we need to do to stay informed on this issue? I'm a new player to the game, and the whole sign up and key redemption process is a mess...
    ya it is! i did this all 4 years ago and had to redo it since they switched to square enix. Then i had to do it again for my wife. I wish they could just do away with playonline and make a normal game launcher. It literally took me 2 days to set us both up, between checking forum responses and downloading. It was just way more than it needed to be. Worth the trouble imo, but it can most certainly drive away the newcomers!
    (0)

Character
    Evalinn
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 31
    Yeah Just to let everyone know patch came no fix for us. I have already hit level 30 and am now looking forward to leveling up some subjobs....would be helpful..ya know.
    (0)

Character
    Nashreen
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Taion View Post
    Seriously though, this is a terrible way to treat new players (or returning players who have had to repurchase the game.) I really do think they should compensate the players who have waited so long for a promotional item they were promised when they purchased the game.
    Agreed. This gives a very bad image to potential friends who want to join... I don't understand why there was no official announcement before, it's been a month that threads have been made even here.
    (0)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast