Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmalum View Post
    Wait, so if we start up now we can get our beret, correct? Because if so F*** YES TIME TO START MY 2ND ACCOUNT THERE GOES MY WEEKEND
    To answer my own question in case anyone was wondering, yes, if you do put in the code now you do get the beret. It seems to only be the people who put in the code earlier who had their beret fall down a dark digital sewer that SE is still trying to fish it out of.
    (0)

Hey Guys!

Long time not post! Many of you shall be seeing the GMs in game, soon, we promise. We have been looking for those of you who have contacted us through the Forum, In-Game or through the Support Center.

Right now, if you are in doubt whether or not you are on our radar, feel free to contact the Support Center via the webpage. Support Center > Final Fantasy XI > Contact .

The Support Center is relaying all of the contacts to the GM Team after they do some verification. You can also reach out to the GM team, but if you are not on our "list" we will need to direct you back to the Support Center.

We hope to get everyone their magical hats very soon.

Thank you for your continued support. /bow

-Senior Game Master Jhanaka
    (2)

Character
    Saralisa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 60
    I'd like to thank Emdub for handing me my Destrier Beret!

My issue has been resolved.

Server: Ragnarok
    Character: Saralisa
    (0)

Character
    Georgie
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 60
    I've been waiting for mine for about 2 months. I was hoping the issue would be resolved without my intervention but that appears not to be the case.

I've contacted the support center as instructed above but I'll hedge my bets by posting here too.

Name: Georgie

World: Lakshmi
    (0)

Character
    Tsuda
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 4
    just a thought can you stop hiding the chat function that support responses mention
    (0)

Character
    Eileanor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 17
    Dear GM team,

I have been checking the festive moogle for more than a month. Since a few days, i have been waiting for a GM call.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Character : E i l e a n o r
    World : Leviathan
    (0)
    Last edited by raphaeline; 09-03-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Character
    Galiant
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I, too, was unfortunate enough to enter my reward code during the issues and am not able to receive my Destrier Beret from any Festive Moogle. Tried numerous times over the last several weeks.

Character: Galiant
    World: Quetzalcoatl
    (0)

Hi Guys!

The GM team cannot take any more requests for the Beret via the Forums. Weare going to ask that you contact the Support Center - they will be relaying the names to us, so never fear.

Now, if Weeeeeks have gone by and you have not heard anything from the GM team, please feel free to contact us, in game, and we'll try to escalate your request.

Thanks!

-SGM Jhanaka
    (0)

Character
    Djekkie
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So a GM contacted me just now in regards to receiving the Destrier Beret.

But here's the funny part. For some reason he was under the impression that my main character on my main account (the one that's visible when posting) was the one eligible for receiving the item. Which strikes me as odd, because in the 2 posts that I made on this forum, both times I mentioned the name of the character involved (Nyanstix, in this particular case) and 1 message that I sent to the Support Center as advised by Jhanaka.

Both cases I explicitly stated that the character which is required to receive the Beret is Nyanstix on Quetzacoatl.

I mean, I appreciate the fact that I'm finally contacted, even after I received a mail back from the Support Center telling me that they can not provide support for this via Email and that I'd need to call or chat with them. But seriously, how can the wrong character get added to the list?
    (0)

I also had problems redeeming my beret, I've been away from the game for a while so I haven't have a chance to contact a GM until now. After contacting the Support Center I was told to contact an in-game GM, who told me I could not receive the beret any more because of the order in which I redeemed the code.

The problem is that I redeemed the code on this account in the exact same way that I did on my other account, where I had no problems retrieving the beret since it was before the redemption issues started.

Even though the GM confirmed the code is valid I could not receive the beret. Not really sure where to go from here, any ideas?
    (0)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15