Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Empyrean Weapons and Rune Fencer

I would formally like to ask the dev's if there are any plans for empyrean weapons to be equippable by Rune Fencer and Geomancer. Dancer and Scholar came out post-relic era and were not added to any relics, which makes me question whether Rune Fencer and Geomancer will get their own respective Empyrean weapons or Mythic weapons. I would like to build an Almace to celebrate Rune Fencer's addition but I'm hesitant to do so at the moment. Any information or response would be nice, thank you for your time!
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    They will because they'll be on the trial weapons. Seeing as how bar relic/mythic/emp these are the endgame weapons.
    (0)

Character
    Valflux
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't think you should be so fast to say "these are the endgame weapons." There's absolutely nothing stopping SE from introducing another set of endgame weapons parallel to them... Zilart had Relics, ToAU had mythics... Abyssea add-ons brought us Empys... Who's to say this new expansion won't have its own new weapons. You're playing an MMO, never expect your hours and hours of farming and grinding for the best of the best to continue being the best...
    (4)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RushLynx View Post
    I don't think you should be so fast to say "these are the endgame weapons." There's absolutely nothing stopping SE from introducing another set of endgame weapons parallel to them... Zilart had Relics, ToAU had mythics... Abyssea add-ons brought us Empys... Who's to say this new expansion won't have its own new weapons. You're playing an MMO, never expect your hours and hours of farming and grinding for the best of the best to continue being the best...
    You're forgetting that Zilart brought relics, CoP had nothing, ToAU had mythics, WoTG had nothing, add-ons had empys, and if it continues the chain SoA will have nothing.
    (1)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    This game does NOT need another rendition of end-game side-grades of either weapons or armor. I sincerely hope they add the new jobs to existing weapons or add new weapons to the existing relic/mythic/emp sets.
    (1)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    CoP and WoTG also didn't have exclusive battlefields or mobs in which they could make a trial off of. But there's been shown there will be some kind of battle system for the new expansion so there might be new weapons.
    (0)

Character
    Valflux
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well, WoTG had Campaign, which did have the special Campaign weapons... but they kinda sucked and not many people payed a whole lot of attention to them...
    (0)

CAMATE! I summon you!
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnn View Post
    I would formally like to ask the dev's if there are any plans for empyrean weapons to be equippable by Rune Fencer and Geomancer. Dancer and Scholar came out post-relic era and were not added to any relics, which makes me question whether Rune Fencer and Geomancer will get their own respective Empyrean weapons or Mythic weapons. I would like to build an Almace to celebrate Rune Fencer's addition but I'm hesitant to do so at the moment. Any information or response would be nice, thank you for your time!
    they stated that rune fencer main weapon will be great sword...
    (0)

Character
    Valflux
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    How does one "fence" with a two-handed weapon? <.<;
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast