Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Storage Woes Suggestion: FAT CHOCOBO!

Clearly this would solve the issue. Hoping this is sought after in Adoulin :3
    (10)

Player
    I hope there is more storage space with this expansion, its getting very limited now that everyone is leveling so many jobs. My RDM & DRK alone fill my Sack & Satchel almost, let alone the other 13 jobs I have leveled. : /
    (6)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°_

Indeed it is quite terrible even with the 'recent' additions. Especially for a collector (or a hoarder, if you will) like me!

I've got lots of 'useless' stuff with me, and I always will, but at the same time I do have stuff for several jobs and TP/WS\MDT sets and whatnots. The Porter Moogles aren't exactly the most convenient way to move gear around often, though I can't imagine a life without them any longer as I tend to upgrade Empyrean Armour for every job there is, and collect all the Relics and Artifacts, Nyzul and Salvage gear... everything!).

I know, I'm horrible. :V

Bah, thunderstorm here... I didn't call fer you!
    Begone!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    Speaking of slips it would be nice if some of the items that are just for show like the Crown from ToAU were storeable since they take up room but some players will want to keep them still. I know alot of gear can be stored but I still feel like there should be so much more added. For instance, some weapons should be storeable, like the VW weapons, AF1 weapons, and the like. Perhaps add in Relic/Mythic/Emps as well if possible. They should also add the Sphere bodies to the VW slip, Heka's, Mekira, Toci's, they could all be added, same with the T4 City bodies.
    (2)

Character
    Duvemora
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Indeed it is quite terrible even with the 'recent' additions. Especially for a collector (or a hoarder, if you will) like me!

I've got lots of 'useless' stuff with me, and I always will, but at the same time I do have stuff for several jobs and TP/WS\MDT sets and whatnots. The Porter Moogles aren't exactly the most convenient way to move gear around often, though I can't imagine a life without them any longer as I tend to upgrade Empyrean Armour for every job there is, and collect all the Relics and Artifacts, Nyzul and Salvage gear... everything!).

I know, I'm horrible. :V

Bah, thunderstorm here... I didn't call fer you!
    Begone!
    You're not alone. I'm a hoarder too. I collect any armor/weapons I can get my hands on, especially rare/ex NM drops. I also collect anything I think looks cool or fashionable. And then add the useful armor and weapons to that...

Fat Chocobo sounds like a great plan to me.

I would like to see all the stuff that the Event item storage NPCs (i.e. Gallagher in Port Bastok) would hold be transferred over to the Porter Moogles. It's sort of weird to have one set of NPCs that hold about 3/4s of the event items, and the Porter Moogle holds the rest. Never mind having to pay money to remove each item from the previous storage NPCs.
    (2)

Character
    Chamaan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    We're getting our own monster ranch. I'll gladly give up raising a fifth Ducken if it means I get 80 more slots.
    (3)

Player
    True getting our own islands and all that if I remember right. So that should be somewhere for extra items.
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yay, storm of thunders gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Speaking of slips it would be nice if some of the items that are just for show like the Crown from ToAU were storeable since they take up room but some players will want to keep them still. I know alot of gear can be stored but I still feel like there should be so much more added. For instance, some weapons should be storeable, like the VW weapons, AF1 weapons, and the like. Perhaps add in Relic/Mythic/Emps as well if possible. They should also add the Sphere bodies to the VW slip, Heka's, Mekira, Toci's, they could all be added, same with the T4 City bodies.
    Artifact weapons you can actually store with the 04 slip, but yeah, there are lots more they could, and should add.

I only wish the menu windows could be made larger, with less pages, et cetera. I still don't do Voidwatch, so those items personally are not an issue (thank the goddess!).

Duvemora,

\ö/

Yeah, sounds too familiar! I'd probably carry all event items with me, if I could, not to forget fireworks and a lot of other stuff! Being able to send a lot of mementos to other characters eased up a lot but new stuff just keeps taking their place! I still carry 3 different kinds of lilies, and some other flowers and such. A goblin coif which is who knows how many years old (I got it from a friend who played before me already, who got it from someone when he was level 40, and so on).

After I have all the Empyrean armour, things should be a lot better due to getting rid of all those seals finally (I tend to keep what I happen to get here and there, instead of finishing them one or four at a time to be done with them, which I probably should be doing heh... hehe).

The 'ranch' is likely the thing that most interests me about the expansion at the moment. I am really looking forward to see what it will be like, though I'm not getting my hopes up!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Just make people pay an addition $1 subscription fee for each additional 80 slots they want to whateevr max you deem apropriate. Countless people will pay and extra $1 a month for 80 storage.
    (0)

Player
    Eh, would annoy me. Already paid real life money for ingame storeage before,my satchel, not something I liked doing, to do it monthly would cost me even more : /
    (3)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast