Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Kyolux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 95

Tips for skilling up for a returning blm?

Hey guys,

Just got back over the week-end.

I was wondering, what's the best ways to skill-up post Level 75 skill points for elemental and enfeebling magic?

Not sure without my gear on but I was at around 295-300~ with my gear on for elemental magic, and for enfeebling, I only remember capping it when I was 75.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Cast on worms, stand away from them, Silence them then bombs away.

I suggest Abyssea for the Refresh ATMA.
    (1)

Character
    Kyolux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 95
    I don't have any atmas. I just moved to Ragnarok with a bunch of friends that were starting over on there. I'll have to look at my options for atmas.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyolux View Post
    I don't have any atmas. I just moved to Ragnarok with a bunch of friends that were starting over on there. I'll have to look at my options for atmas.
    Look into Minikin Monstrosity, it's the best for mages that require Refresh.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyolux View Post
    If you're rank 10 in windurst you just need to speak to the atma fabricant in 1 of the first 3 abyssea zones (tahronghi, la theine or konschat) and you can get a 5mp refresh atma for just a few cruor.
    (3)

Character
    Daisythunder
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 95
    doing toau halvung mercenary mission rock crusher. you run up and cast low powered elemental spells on rocks to get skillups for elemental magic. besieged offers some good chances to skillup from spell spam

abby dom ops partys always happy for some azure lights and blm kills. (skillups in xp party maybe very slow) even with good level ups.

camping jeuno for partys going anywhere for a nm fight.. can be entertaining. (just grab any pickup party going anywhere for whatever seals and moghouse junk), mostly proc'ing mobs so pay attention to leaders calls for spells and deliver the !! procs..
    by doing procs for groups.. you gain atmas and when you gain atmas you gain power, friends, skillups from these are kinda slow but by fighting the bigger nm's with ghetto partys you gain experience dealing with situations with less then ideal party. *if you can beat the mob with 3 strangers.. beating it with 6 ls mates should be a walk in the park.
    (0)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Spam burn choke shock bio bio II para, slow, bind any chance you can on any NM higher level than your trying to skill. Worms work too.
    (0)
    In our wake will be smoke fire and burnt charred remains of those that have fell before us, We will not remember their names, as they are no more, the next challenge, the next horizon is what we strive for and Demand it be met with Ferocity, We Grin at the Possibility of death, Fear no Mob that walks Vana'diel or it's Realms, there is no tomorrow, there is only now, For pride, for honor, for Glory We are The Knights of Pegasus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nawesemo View Post
    Spam burn choke shock bio bio II para, slow, bind any chance you can on any NM higher level than your trying to skill. Worms work too.
    Not to mention aspir aspir II drain and stun. OP didn't mention dark magic, but it's a given that it's lower too.
    (0)

Character
    Mathieu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 60
    Since it hasn't been mentioned, sub White Mage or Red Mage and cast Dia. It's fast, costs virtually nothing, has a short recast time, and can't be resisted unless an ability renders the target completely immune to magical spells. It's not entirely necessary, but it can be useful if you are trying to increase the skill in a situation where every other enfeeble would be consistently resisted.
    (1)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Join a seal party, spam proc spells, profit and skillup.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast