Hello This is Rosina/ Kilta. I'm just coming back to ffxi since a 5 mnth break. I'm starting fresh on Bahamut, and hope to make new friends and have new adventures. I toom a break due to payment issues and love drama. I'm Just started out and currently have a 13+ thf.

I'm not big on leeching levels or content. I'm here to just have fun and play ffxi. I hope to get a open friendly Linkshell , prefer one that does not have a ventrillo or teamspeack "requirement". I have absolutely no means to use these programs as I play on the 360. And in no way near a working pc.

I'm a nice person and been around since 2004. Once leveled I love helping others. I do content to do content, not for the reward... (if i get something i'm happy but not manditory) Also noted I'm not a final fantasy fan. I play ffxi because its an MMORPG. I did enjoy final fantasy 8, and Advent children... and I am a Sephiroth fan girl. :P Anyway I hope to have a happy home here. I play in ffxi as Kilta. Feel free to send me a tell.