Storage Problems on Xbox 360

I'm sure Im not alone in having storage problems on the xbox 360 HD with FFXI on it. So what are you guys doing to cope with it. For me, I'm having a hard decision deciding whether to uninstall ffxi to play other games until the servers come back up. My macro's are saved, but I know that my spell list will be all sorts of fucked up when I return
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I have a 60Gig HD I still have around 2GBs left on my Xbox. I gone from having a 20Gig to 60 because I used to play Phantasy Star Universe and it ate all my storage.

I am going to get a 120 soon since they are getting pretty cheap and with that storage should never be a issue with me, plus, I also play my PC so I guess i really never had much of an issue with it. ><
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Miera View Post
    I have a 60Gig HD I still have around 2GBs left on my Xbox. I gone from having a 20Gig to 60 because I used to play Phantasy Star Universe and it ate all my storage.

I am going to get a 120 soon since they are getting pretty cheap and with that storage should never be a issue with me, plus, I also play my PC so I guess i really never had much of an issue with it. ><
    Whats funny about this is that I want to go back to Phantasy Star Universe till FFXI was back up, But I dont have the space to re download the Expansion lol..
    (0)

I suggest getting a new hard drive. Mine is 250 GB so I never have problems.
    I use to though when I was still rocking the 20 GB which sucked.

But then, I got a 250 GB 360 Slim and wapow, tons of Games on Demand + FFXI + plenty of space.
    But yeah for the original Xbox 360, the HDD's are so cheap at Gamestop right now.
    (0)

Player
    i am fortunate i traded my Wii for a New 360 with 250 GB HD, built-in wireless adapter etc....

I understand what you mean though, my buddy has the 60GB and is regretting it now, He needs space but what is more important?

Um.... deleteing FFXI until it is back up will suck. When the servers are back online you will want to play but will instead be doing the 6 hours of updates (maybe longer depending on isp & what disc collection you have). I dunno if I could do it lol.

best of luck to you IF you do delete it to play PSU
    (0)
    NightDagger
    Server - Lakshmi

i only have RB2+ a few Market Place games, and unforantly still the stock 20GB HDD, though i offbalance it with a 16GB (usable) Pendrive. plenty of space for saves and RB2 DLC Might be worth it for you if you can use it.
    (0)
    Jobs leveled:"Caelthunderwing/Ifrit server" (Member of CutThroats LS) 90DRG (1~75 Legit before Abyssea) 90SCH(1~75 Legit before Abyssea) 90SMN (only smn burned 73~75 before Abyssea) 90DRK 90BLM

Jobs Leveled: "Florra/Fenrir Server" (Member of Hypnoq LS) 70DRG (just did Maat) 61WAR 53SAM 28DNC