Can anyone confirm this?
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This is how some rumors start, Why don't you just ask this question from the source where you're getting your info from, there is your answer.
    (19)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    This is how some rumors start, Why don't you just ask this question from the source where you're getting your info from, there is your answer.
    This ^.

Besides, upping the minimum level to enter abyssea now, almost 2 years after it was first released, is indeed like shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted, like someone else so eloquently put it in another thread.
    (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please understand that the whole idea of this game has changed, now it's insta speed level to 99 so you can go back and learn the job and do all the fun stuffs that has become the main bread and butter of this game. Gear collection is what this game has turned into now, not taking months to level just one job to 99. I know people said you don't really learn your job properly this way, but you never really learn the job properly by doing your old school normal party anyway, its the same whackaton mob everybody kungfu fighting, which will be very apparent when you take a bunch of aby newbie to NM events where they all wiped feeding tp to the mob.
    (5)

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    Can anyone confirm this?
    if i was able to i would be like the first person to show it! if that happen so many people would be crying because they cant leech abby anymore.lol
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    They wont do it now, people abused it enough. If anything the cap would only be added for the two new jobs, though very unlikely.
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    yes in short, this is nothing more than a wish of people that want the olden days back in exp, it will never happen now. And even if it did, it would hardly prevent everybody already having almost every job at 99 by now. So talk about 4 years too late.
    (0)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by nyheen View Post
    if i was able to i would be like the first person to show it! if that happen so many people would be crying because they cant leech abby anymore.lol
    /rolls eyes They could still leech 75-99 and 30 merits IF this rumor were true. They could still leech 1-75 outside Abyssea. Why are you so concerned about how someone else levels? You have a choice about who you play with. If you find that someone isn't up to your standards, you have options.
    (5)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't think people realize that outside of abyssea, with chains and exp rings so commonplace now. One can get 1k EXP off of one mob kill once the chain builds, upward of 2k at a certain point.

My LS has recently taken to doing old-school parties for the fun and walk down memory lane. Jumped from 12 to 35 still in just one night. All the way to 50 and 60 in another day; now they're getting together AF.
    (4)

lol...........
    (4)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast