Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Moblin Maze Mongers is on a 24 hour lock-out as well. I'm hoping this is more Voidwatch/Abyssea style, Storeable tags, Maybe a way to purchase more tags.

I'm skeptical, But optimistically skeptical. Which is a good thing.
    (6)

Character
    Theytak
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Meebles Burrow but they don't fall down

Also, try saying meeble burrows five times, fast. Tongue Twister names are AWESOME
    (1)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Mindi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Participation requirements
    • Participants: 3-6 players
    • Level restriction: none
    • Time limit: 15 minutes
    Ew make it 1-6 plz... i hate those min 3 Participants rules :/ was hopeing for maybe a new content i could duo with my bf but this is again something with min 3 ppl /sigh
    (5)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hmm depending on where they put the good "loot", this could just be another Embrava DD spam event. 15 min seems entirely too short. I'm guessing anything worthwhile will be on the final dungeon boss's that you'll need to kill quickly before getting booted out. Thus Relic / Empy DD + SCH.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Mahoro
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sounds like fun, in the vein of Assault. Thanks for the details Camate.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I am really curious what they're planning to deal with possible congestion here. My original comment was tongue-in-cheek, but if this proves to be a worthwhile event then something's going to have to be done to avoid people being locked out of it. We need to avoid past issues like having to wait in line or try to "outclaim" people for limited battlefield space. I don't want to be groped by the hands of darkness or told to wait a little longer anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    I am really curious what they're planning to deal with possible congestion here. My original comment was tongue-in-cheek, but if this proves to be a worthwhile event then something's going to have to be done to avoid people being locked out of it. We need to avoid past issues like having to wait in line or try to "outclaim" people for limited battlefield space. I don't want to be groped by the hands of darkness or told to wait a little longer anymore.
    The honest answer is, unfortunately, SE will probably do what SE always does when it comes to congestion; which is to say 'nothing'.

They usually sit back and wait for things to boil down naturally.

Though in their defense, Nyzule Izzle congestion has been rather tame since it's start, so maybe there's hope.
    (0)
    If you don't understand why Haste is so important, or if you don't think it is:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1847-Haste-and-You...-A-guide-to-the-misinformed.

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    The honest answer is, unfortunately, SE will probably do what SE always does when it comes to congestion; which is to say 'nothing'.
    That's my fear. They may even see congestion as necessary to limit progression/gear acquisition.

Though in their defense, Nyzule Izzle congestion has been rather tame since it's start, so maybe there's hope.
    That has more to do with it being a terrible event that's only truly accessible to those who are willing to cheat2win in one form or another.
    (1)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Sadly, it's probably the worst I've read about it. I was hoping for something similar to old Dynamis, where an entire LS would have to make progress through a dungeon, possibly tiered and stretched over several weeks.
    Rate down!
    I'm sorry linkshell events should be avoided imo, untill new expansion come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    And while a lowman event is not bad either, I really don't see a point in a minimum requirement for participants. Why not be able to solo or duo? It's gonna end up the same as Assaults and Salvage.
    Rate Up!

Anyway, I hope this event have some longevity.

1-6 people (Yes.please), when people figure out what class is better, they'll stack up this class to fast clears, then we can stack up buffs soloing! so again (Yes.please) no shout requeriments makes a event more sucessfull.
    (1)
    Last edited by Waldrich; 07-16-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Character
    Hachiiiiii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    3-6 people? I'm so down for that. Welcome back to the party, Dancers!

(i am a dancer)
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast