Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    My point with Stoneskin is that even at that potency it really couldn't be abused, you're either fighting something you could without it, or the monsters will break through it easily enough.
    True, honestly if anything I wouldn't be opposed to a Stoneskin 2 just for the reason it adds another spell to RDM that hopefully other jobs wouldn't get... Either way as I said I only speak in the idea that low lv mobs are already worthless against us.

If that was added though it'll be done similar to BLU in that it occupies the Phalanx slot.
    That would be a problem, but I would hope SE would change that for RDM. Its pointless to keep arguing though. If they make it high enough to work well on endgame then everything else will be much too week as well. If they don't, it has to be a new spell for doing something about high level monsters, otherwise we get left with nothing, and are just as bad off.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I cast Stoneskin in about 2~3 seconds using a gear swap into Fast Cast & Stoneskin enhancing gear including the hands with -15% cast time, I use it often while fighting NMs, not hard, trust me.
    I want to know how you're wearing Blitz Ring on Red Mage.
    (0)

Player
    Because I didn't actually ever pay attention to the ring itself, never seemed to matter as the only time I would use it is fast cast sets good point though, Ill change that, sucks there is no haste/fast cast ring for the 2nd slot in my sets for recast.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4