Player

Retrospect -New LS looking for people-

I know it's been done before. People start a Linkshell, look for new members hoping to ignite something and play the game "old school". Weeks or months later, the LS is dead, or never happened and the idea vanishes.

I really enjoyed FFXI when I played it about 4-5 years ago. I quit mid TOAU and have yet to complete everything that I wanted to. I've started completely over with some friends, and we have decided to start a Linkshell that does all types of old world content, and will eventually lead up into bigger events should we get the people.

Retrospect is recruiting ANYONE who is thinking to come back, or starting FFXI new. You are not expected to play the "old school way" or level a certain way. It's your $12.95 a month- play how you enjoy. All I ask if you're positive and want to work together to build a good LS community. As an LS, we will be doing events such as Nation Missions, ZM, COP, TOAU, WOTG, AF runs, Assaults and would eventually like to get into things like Dynamis, Limbus, HNMs & Gods, Abyssea, etc.

Over the past week we've grown and have a solid foundation of 15 members who have similar ideals and would like to explore the world of FFXI all over again. I hope you'll join us too.

Check us out @: retrospect.guildwork.com

If you're interested, send me a PM on here, or find a sack holder in game:

Zemekis
    Sofiacrimson
    Vanpersie
    Reyleigh
    Eliria
    Amarite

See you in Vana'diel!
    (1)

Player
    This is the kind of LS I've been looking for. I'll send a /tell once I get the game reinstalled. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Weedgrower
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    Hello,

I've just restarted FFXI yesterday and i'm kinda confuse with how you're suppose to Xp now in the game... i'm an old school player and i'd like to join if it's ok with you guys ^^

I hope to enjoy that adventure of FFXI again !
    (0)

4. 09-02-2012 11:19 AM

Character
    Ian
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 60
    Interested! I'm "Ian" on Asura. Contact me ASAP
    (0)
    Snerps.

Character
    Torby
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hello everyone I am wondering of see if a can get in to old/new school ls so here i am send tell in game for me so i can get in contact
    (0)

Character
    Chaoix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 21
    hello chaoix here wondering if i could join in on the linkshell fun im new to this game and looking for more players to level and quest with as it gets kinda long and tedious doing things solo all the time in this game. so please send me a message or tell in the game so i can contact you soon.
    (0)