Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New Jobs - Will you aby burn or no?

Thought it would be interesting to ask whether everyone is planning to simply get30andabyburn the 2 new jobs when they come out or wil people try some old style xp parties (which actually yield decent xp due to previous updates)?

I personally might try non-aby xp and experience the new jobs while not much is known about them. Could also give rise to some other old jobs having xp party chances

Opinions?
    (2)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    FoV to 10, GoV to 30, Aby to 99, as I'm sure it will be for the majority.
    (14)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If i decide to lvl them.
    I will not enter Abyssea until i can be useful for the group. I'd rather solo to 75 then being useless.
    Period.
    (10)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Lordos
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Solo, it the only way 2 know how 2 play this job. and maybe if i have super mega ra change a normal exp pt.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lordos; 06-27-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Player
    If I hate how one or both jobs play by the time I hit level 30, and just want one or both at 49 to be done with it, I will do whatever I have to do to pay as little attention as possible for as little time as possible.

Otherwise, I don't know. It depends on what people have posted about the new jobs by the time my horrible connection overcomes a version update two days later than I'd like. More than that, it will depend on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling six to twelve months from now. That's a long time from now.

Such a long time that, well...

Quote Originally Posted by Mayoyama View Post
    Opinions?
    This topic is going to go to a dark yet banal place. This topic is going to build a new home there and plant a nice little garden. Things will grow there.
    (9)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    GoV Zeruhn Mines to 10 > GoV Boston Omelette 8+ to whenever > abyssea.

Can hit 100k+ per hour in Bostaunieux Oubliette pretty easily really. Granted it's not quite abyssea rate, but you can just drop in/out whenever you feel like it as there is almost always a group exping there.

That said, it doesn't matter if people solo to 99 or burn to 99. If you can't pick up a job at 99 and learn how to play it, you're not going to be any good at the job no matter how you lvl it.

Either way, Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox is going to be PACKED with people skilling up Geomancer.
    (5)
    Last edited by Reiterpallasch; 06-27-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    ~ The OF motto ~
    If someone has more gil than me, they bought it.
    If someone outclaims me, they're botting.
    If someone is more successful than me, they cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    It depends on what people have posted about the new jobs by the time my horrible connection overcomes a version update two days later than I'd like. More than that, it will depend on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling six to twelve months from now. That's a long time from now.
    Good point lol.
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The magical energies inherent to your job have caused an adverse reaction with the traverser stone!

You cannot enter Abyssea as a Rune Fencer/Geomancer.
    (8)

Character
    Minidiamond
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    No. never. Im leveling them Old SchoolStyle! i wanna be surprised when i hit and 10 and get a job ablitity that is a Buff or a new weapon skill! <3 me and my friends arent Burning. we want to experiences teh newbness all over again<3
    (3)

I'll burn pages until 65+ or something, then go into abyssea for the rest.
    (1)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast