Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prrsha View Post
    A waste of man power imho when those dev hours could be used to balance the game and fix existing content first (or add to it). SE has always had this mentality to add some shiny new feature just to draw in new players but they quickly forget about it (and not support any changes or new rewards). Pankration and Chocobo racing comes to mind. There was a bit of an update regarding chocobos but do you really see even 10% of the population raising chocobos to race? No.

Since the PvP will be consensual only... who is going to agree to get ganked by a party of 6 bees? It will end up just like ballista did. Why play against another player as a monster when you can do it as a player in ballista or PvP island?
    Because you can!
    (0)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkai View Post
    Because you can!
    A motto in FFXI that I live by. :3

Offtopic wise: Wow! Hey Volkai! Long time no see!!! Have you been on vacation? I haven't seen you on at all... that or we keep missing each other! =>.<;;

HK and I were just talking about you the other day! :3 How have you been?

My 2nd PC is trashed atm but I am expecting a replacement soon if you wanna do content together. Prrsha is still not level 99 but many of my alts are. :3
    (0)
    Last edited by Prrsha; 01-03-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Fissssh! It's what's for dinner! :9

Prrroud founder of MithraPride on Phoenix 2004.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8