Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Why dont a dancer got have A+ daggers or some really good throwing weapon skills?

This not about super elite gear just basic stuff even with super elite gear heard dancer became worthless. Im using thokcha's str,agi,dex ones, working on emp,myth,relic,vw one. but this not about elite weapon or gear mainly AH stuff under mil . That you can use even with that compared to others were still nerfed beyond anything. Then we have climactic,striking, and ternary flourish and building flourish are so broken that you dont even use. It just safer and easier just using the steps to stay alive or weapon skill fast.

First the dagger side: It's becomming a joke when you can fight a enemy for like 30 min when many other jobs can just run up kill the same mob by them self in like 5 minutes . example: Colliery Bat it can take dnc like 3 min kill no tp start no saber dance, bst,mnk,war,drk,nin,theif,pup,blm,blu, and few others like 1 minute to kill i even think i once seen a whm do a kill in a min. at lv99.

Throwing side: First you gave us a AF throwing weapon then did nothing for throwing for dancer? Why not have another job that can use throwing since ninja never use theres anymore and give us some ability so we can do some nasty damage while out of range of a mob for are party, and so we can build tp up and do some great damage or i would like to take a throwing weapon that can do sleepga as a ability hehee.

I know some say use saber dance works no it does not you're still hitting like a paper doll by time runs out, and half the jobs have already done 6 times more damage with there basic gear in some cases they can use lv1 gear still do more damage.

The /bst to charm a pet is garbage most the time the mob your're fighting when charm a pet will be dead faster then you can blink a eye, plus in abyssea can't charm.

For my last part on this rant i like for act of god to have a raise dance and reraise tired helping people do missions and stuff only, to not be able to raise them and need warp out sub whm raise them or they death warp and we start back to begging. but if made so we can do some damage they would need wait at zones or die from a magic aggro that kills them while helping people. lol
    (0)
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by sc4500 View Post
    blahblahColliery Bat it can take dnc like 3 min killblahblah
    i can't even...
    (7)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Say what? Can we have that in English now.
    (3)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Paraphrase translation of post: "I want DNC to be a 1st rate DD with either A+ Dagger or Throwing Skill, because I'm not killing stuff fast enough" Problem is DNC is a great job, it's just more of a support job, then a straight out DD.
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    Paraphrase translation of post: "I want DNC to be a 1st rate DD with either A+ Dagger or Throwing Skill, because I'm not killing stuff fast enough" Problem is DNC is a great job, it's just more of a support job, then a straight out DD.
    it takes should take about 25-30 seconds to solo one one dnc 99. i have mixed +1 and +2, obviously no where near the best. get some attk+ gear/food, up your haste gear, and use that feather step with af3 feet. also make magian daggers.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Say what? Can we have that in English now.
    My thoughts exactly.

@OP: You are the problem, not the job. DNC can self-SC, force crit WS, chainbind mobs for SC with 1 WS. If it takes you 3 mins to kill a Colliery Bat, you suck.
    (6)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerich View Post
    it takes should take about 25-30 seconds to solo one one dnc 99. i have mixed +1 and +2, obviously no where near the best. get some attk+ gear/food, up your haste gear, and use that feather step with af3 feet. also make magian daggers.
    Planning on making AGI / Evasion Daggers, when I get high enough, or should I go straight STR/Attack?

(DNC @ 60 by the way)
    (0)

idk what he is doing but i kill with dnc way faster than with thf or even blu most the time. On top of that its the survivability of dnc that makes it useful even if you do take longer to kill sometimes. Fan Dance, steps, reverse flourish, violent flourish, waltz, etc etc. figure out how to utilize these right and you have a job that outsurvive most others with almost unlimited tp. Its a great non-pet solo job. Granted some of the dances are broken and it would be nice to get them made useful but what we have now works well if used to their fullest potential.

Unless I absolutely need TH I always will take dnc out over my other non-pet jobs.
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    Planning on making AGI / Evasion Daggers, when I get high enough, or should I go straight STR/Attack?

(DNC @ 60 by the way)
    they each have their place, i wish i could signal Byrth into the thread ; ;

but STR dagger is a 100% yes (imo)
    AGI dagger also for overworld soloing.

but http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/27...-for-a-new-age is pretty much a great thread/guide for dnc gearing.
    GL!
    (2)
    Last edited by Zerich; 06-27-2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: url link

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast