Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Black Belt

Player

New Black Belt

So incase anyone missed it, there will be a new black belt for MNK, because a belt with

DEF: 7 STR +7 Haste +12%
    "Subtle Blow" +5
    Physical damage taken -5%

just isnt good enough anymore. Any predictions on stats?

DEF: 10 STR +10 Haste +15%
    "Store TP" +5
    "Subtle Blow" +8
    Physical damage taken -10%

perhaps?
    (6)

i doubt haste value will move , if it does ill be happy , 16% is more in line if they do more it

White : 1str
    Purple: 3 Str 4% haste
    Brown Belt: 5 Str 8% haste
    Black Belt: 7 Str 12% haste Subtle Blow +5 Physical damage taken -5%
    Sexy Elitist Belt: 9str 16% haste 10 Counter PDT-10%

Changed out SB to counter with them saying the newer monk 2hour is to give us 100% counter rate on normal attacks *aka useless unless EVERYTHING stops having "tp" moves as default attacks*.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    an increases "Counter" attack would fit more with a ja that give 100%counter than counter rate..
    also think some kick attack + might pop
    (1)

id love for it to hvae KA rate / dmg up or counter dmg or even better crit rate+3-5% so i dont have to worry about changing belts EVER for VS.
    (2)
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    It'll be Red Belt since it's the one higher than black.
    (1)

Player
    My prediction:

It's actually not a new belt, just a secret technique that Maat teaches you. It enables you to tie your Black Belt in such a way that it can be worn as the most horrifying undergarment ever. The Black Belt NPC is so grossed out by these actions that the quest he gives you for a new Black Belt is twice as hard.

He doesn't even give any other reason. It's just, "Do all this awful stuff because I think you are disgusting and your butt-cheeks look two severely undercooked loaves of Hawaiian bread. I don't care if you have leg equipment on, I know what's going on down there. Get out of here!"

My other prediction:

"Keeps gravity away from even the most ancient monk-junk!" Maat testifies. A multitude of cutesy pink hearts flutter above Degenhard's head as he hears this claim.
    (4)

Sumo Belt!

Slow +20%, reduces movement speed, damage taken -50%!
    (4)

dont forget...

jp only!
    (3)

Character
    Llana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostfowl View Post
    dont forget...

jp only!
    Um... what???
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you can't out-claim someone who's AFK, you need to find a new game to play.

they will either make the belt a side grade * +1 str -5 pdt and +5 sb* or they will make it OP as fuck either way i fully expect the quest to be a monster to complete.

MY BODY IS READY!
    (3)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast