Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Black Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Fupafighter View Post
    I'm saying the solo orb will be a drop from legion. Then they gotta go do a KSNM or something SOLO on mnk lol.
    They'd still struggle to make this work. Either it's so hard that only a relic/emp/mythic mnk can solo it. Any less than that and everyone will be able to manage it with ease. Remember that every mnk trying this will be a black belt mnk. And even the gimpest of black belt mnks are real power houses.
    (1)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They'd still struggle to make this work. Either it's so hard that only a relic/emp/mythic mnk can solo it. Any less than that and everyone will be able to manage it with ease. Remember that every mnk trying this will be a black belt mnk. And even the gimpest of black belt mnks are real power houses.
    No. A good mnk will have PDT, evasion, and a relic/emp/mythic. The rest shouldn't be obtaining this item then lol, as they have other things they should be aiming for on their job. What you define as powerhouse, is what a majority of the playerbase would define as gimp.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    No. A good mnk will have PDT, evasion, and a relic/emp/mythic. The rest shouldn't be obtaining this item then lol, as they have other things they should be aiming for on their job. What you define as powerhouse, is what a majority of the playerbase would define as gimp.
    So basically anyone who has a black belt and has spent 5 minutes at the AH then yeah? okay.
    (1)

My stat predictions:

10 str, 12 haste, 10 subtle blow, -7% damage taken, 5 counter.

I don't think they'll increase the haste rating, considering how easy it is to cap haste on mnk anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mirage; 08-14-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    My stat predictions:

10 str, 12 haste, 10 subtle blow, -7% damage taken, 5 counter.

I don't think they'll increase the haste rating, considering how easy it is to cap haste on mnk anyway.
    That's not the point. It helps open more gearing options, like more double attack/str to cap pDIF and shiz. And no, I'm pretty sure people with 90+ verethregna's didn't sit at the auction house. And twilight, dark rings augmented, and such aren't on the auction house.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    And twilight, dark rings augmented, and such aren't on the auction house.
    The only thing you listed that takes more than an hour or so to get is the E/R/M. Vera isn't going to win you anything other than a DoT contest and making it a requirement to spend between 200 and 600 mil on relic / mythic in order to upgrade is retarded on any level. I will agree that more haste could be useful in opening up other slots though.
    (1)

@Fupafighter

The belt is still undeniably better than the old belt, and I think those extra stats would be enough to make people care. Of course, it is far from as great an upgrade as brown->black is, but I think such an increase in power is unrealistic to expect.

On second thought though, it wouldn't surprise me if the belt got something like 1-2% more haste. More than that however, would surprise me.
    (0)

Character
    Diasetsu
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    That's not the point. It helps open more gearing options, like more double attack/str to cap pDIF and shiz. And no, I'm pretty sure people with 90+ verethregna's didn't sit at the auction house. And twilight, dark rings augmented, and such aren't on the auction house.
    What exactly would it allow for better gearing options? Mustela Gloves? With Tenryu+1 or Nomkhapa you are already at 13-14 haste before BB. Anymore haste is worthless as is.
    (1)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Maybe if they add more haste onto Bbelt, they could come out with some nice multi attack legs to replace it. What other options do they have to enhance our gear except give more haste in slots and add more stats in other slot lol?
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I just want something special for a job that actually requires skill and luck to get. Via like you know a solo KSNM orb that drops off hall 3 of legion that only a solo mnk can go into with the orb. Problem is they can't implement a fight that would actually be a challenge lol.
    (0)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast