Thread: Voidclusters

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Voidclusters

Can it be changed so that players can buy more than five phase displacers at a time, or reduce the rebuy period from conquest tally to once per day? Trying to find pickup people to pop even if you'll pay them to buy the things sucks.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Please don't SE.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Phafi View Post
    Can it be changed so that players can buy more than five phase displacers at a time, or reduce the rebuy period from conquest tally to once per day? Trying to find pickup people to pop even if you'll pay them to buy the things sucks.
    I'm sorry to say the limit is there to stop people from abusing it and spaming many NMs that are hard in a small frame of time. The idea is to help those without much time to play or large groups to be able to do this content, keeping this in mind if your short on time or people you will probably not be doing alot of VW back to back and will be able to do this within the restriction, changing this would allow people to make NMs much easier though for alliances, which is not its true reason for being implemented.

Myself I think this idea on SE's part was flawed anyways. I think the level of the NM should have been determined by the amount of people in the alliance, more people=higher level, you have to be in the party at the time of popping it anyways to be able to participate so it would not allow people to start with a single person, then invite them to the alliance and have an easy fight.
    (1)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I offer to give people the gil for the clusters upfront and no one wants to buy any to pop Bismarck ever, yet I get tells for "Oh, you're doing Bismarck? Can I come?" So I reply with "Do you have the warp?" When they tell me yes I ask them to buy clusters, and they say never mind.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Phafi View Post
    I offer to give people the gil for the clusters upfront and no one wants to buy any to pop Bismarck ever, yet I get tells for "Oh, you're doing Bismarck? Can I come?" So I reply with "Do you have the warp?" When they tell me yes I ask them to buy clusters, and they say never mind.
    I would guess people think its some kind of scam or something, I cant be sure. It seems weird people would say no especially when if anyone is getting done wrong its you seeing as they could take the money and run... In either case I see your point, I was just saying thats whats it was for and why its unlikely to change. I'm ok with it changing either way myself because till they change it, it will have almost no use anyways honestly.
    (0)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm not exactly one of the more favorable players around. But I don't really want to have to wait 40 weeks to go 0/238 on a Porthos Byrnie, when I could go 0/238 on Langeleik in four days.
    (1)

Player
    You can do just one solo Dynamis currency farming session, and have enough Void Clusters for two weeks. Three or more if you are skilled at soloing that/lucky enough that the zone is empty. Then there are many other methods of making easy gil nowadays. I can understand saving Clusters if wanting to help your LS in advancing through VW tiers much easier, but at this point in the game, those claiming to be too poor to buy them are just being cheapskates.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Castoth View Post
    You can do just one solo Dynamis currency farming session, and have enough Void Clusters for two weeks. Three or more if you are skilled at soloing that/lucky enough that the zone is empty. Then there are many other methods of making easy gil nowadays. I can understand saving Clusters if wanting to help your LS in advancing through VW tiers much easier, but at this point in the game, those claiming to be too poor to buy them are just being cheapskates.
    Excuse me, where was price complained about?
    (0)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If price was an issue at all, this thread wouldn't be here.
    (0)

Character
    Zyla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    for some price can be an issue, some ppl have the vast majority of their gil going into personal projects (i spend every dime i get on dynamis coins to make my relic lol). that however is besides the point on this matter, generally if you want ppl to buy clusters for the run you should put that in the shout itself. if you plan to reimburse ppl for buying them that is also a good way to get ppl to help out with clusters and whatnot. however if you rip ppl off by telling ppl that you'll pay them back for them and don't (not saying you do, this is a what if scenario) it would only stand to reason ppl won't trust you to do what you say. in this game your reputation goes a long way.
    (0)