Character
    Usodiss
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 10

Also unable to claim Beret

Hello, returning player for awhile, entered my code for the beret under my SE account in Service options, says that it is registered but the Festival moogle says he does not have any items for me, logged out and waited for a few minutes and same result.

Platform: PC
    ISP: Telus
    Type of Internet Connection: dsl
    Internet Connection Speed: N/A
    Date & Time: June 21, 2012 10:14 AM
    Frequency:
    Character Name: Usodiss
    Race: Mithra
    World: Ragnarok
    Main Job: THF
    Support Job: NA
    Area and Coordinates: Port San d'Oria (J-9)
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Festive Moogle

Followed these steps:
    How to Register
    Please follow the steps below to redeem the reward code and receive the item:

1) Log in to the Square Enix Account Management System, select “Select Services” from the side menu, select “FINAL FANTASY XI,” and then select the “Add a service account” button.

2) Follow the onscreen instructions to enter the reward code and select which FINAL FANTASY XI character will retrieve the item.

3) After registration, log in to FINAL FANTASY XI with the character you selected and go to any of the three starting nations to retrieve the item from a Festive Moogle.
    • The Festive Moogles will be placed near Mog Houses in the following areas:
    Port San d’Oria (J-9), Windurst Walls (C-14), Port Bastok (J-13
    • You can retrieve the item from a Festive Moogle in any area.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zusodiss; 06-22-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Greetings Zusodiss,

Thank you very much for this report. We are sorry to hear that you do not yet have your Destrier Beret. As we have already received reports on this matter, we are going to add your report to our ongoing investigation. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting http://www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details about the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!

GM Bublex
    (0)