Character
    Kyuukyuu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 64

Sorta kinda new Bahamut player

I'm a Windhurstian Hume on the Bahamut server; currently have four jobs at LVL 30 (WHM, WAR, RDM, BLM), four at or around LVL 20 (NIN, BRD, MNK, THF), and four others that I haven't touched just yet. I'm looking for some people to do Nation quests in Windhurst with, unlock the remaining jobs, and generally enjoy the game for being the delightful timesink that it is.

I'm a rather laid back guy who does his part to contribute and tries to keep everyone engaged and happy; although, I do tend to get lost and distracted quite often. If I sound like a halfway decent guy to you, send a request to Kyuukyuu. I'm playing my copy on the Xbox 360, and wouldn't mind adding players to my LIVE list as well. My Gamertag is Dragon Voyager.
    (0)
    Saving one life means saving the world.

Player
    Hey, I am also coming back on the Bahamut server. I havent been on FFXI for years. So its going to be hard getting used to everything again.
    (0)

Character
    Kyuukyuu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 64
    Feel free to send me a friend request. I'm not doing much questing at the moment, as I'm working on cooking. But once I'm finished up with that, would be more than happy to do nation quests and EXP parties with you and the other people on our LS group.
    (0)
    Saving one life means saving the world.

Character
    Hansuke
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30
    Can I join? I could use all the help I can get! Specially, this these limit breaker quests.
    (0)

Character
    Macdowell
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Same here I need alot of help with getting my Scythe level capped to fight Maat. Plus I'm all alone. T_T
    (0)