Character
    Milva
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Youmukon View Post
    Hello everyone!

Here is the message that was just posted on the English (NA) VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway thread:

The above also applies to Europeans players. Please don't worry, the event is not cancelled and will be held really soon
    Disappointing.
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    was the number of winner reduced too? i remember it was 5000 not 500...
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Quote Originally Posted by Cyllene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Does anyone know if I am on a linked account with my husband, if we both be able to do the survey ?
    One entry per SquareEnix account.
    uh oh... I sense a domestic nerd fight coming up
    It makes sense when you take into consideration that people are supposed to have their own accounts (sharing one (or more) with someone other than your minor child or legal guardian is actually a violation of the User Agreement). ^^;

I guess it also limits the amount of one user with several accounts/characters from hogging the limited number or prizes, so to speak. Not that there are no users with multiple SqEX Accounts...

Not trying to be an arse or anything. I just thought that knowing the above might explain some things to some users (as I know not many know about it, at all). ^^

Either way, good luck for the battle ! !! !
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Sensui
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    It makes sense when you take into consideration that people are supposed to have their own accounts (sharing one (or more) with someone other than your minor child or legal guardian is actually a violation of the User Agreement). ^^;

I guess it also limits the amount of one user with several accounts/characters from hogging the limited number or prizes, so to speak. Not that there are no users with multiple SqEX Accounts...

Not trying to be an arse or anything. I just thought that knowing the above might explain some things to some users (as I know not many know about it, at all). ^^

Either way, good luck for the battle ! !! !

Maybe I phrased that wrong. We both have our own toons on separate accounts. We are linked under 1 SE billing account though. I think that's where I need clarification.
    (0)

Character
    Tabii
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    and just where would this survey be posted?
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Maybe I phrased that wrong. We both have our own toons on separate accounts. We are linked under 1 SE billing account though. I think that's where I need clarification.
    Yeah, no, it's the same thing basically.

I'll just link to it, and quote it here:
    Quote Originally Posted by FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement - Square Enix Europe -
    3.1 Sharing Account Information. You may not share your account or log-in information (such as your PlayOnline ID, SQUARE ENIX ID and password) with anyone except your legal guardian, your minor child, or SQUARE ENIX. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and log-in information, even from your friends and family. If you violate this provision, you may unexpectedly lose access to your account and SQUARE ENIX will not have any liability to you for any loss, damage, expense or otherwise arising as a result of such violation. In particular, SQUARE ENIX will not be obliged to credit your account with the amount of any Crysta or other points or awards, which may have been used by a third party as a result of the violation
    Little different for the America for some reason:
    Quote Originally Posted by FINAL FANTASY® XI User Agreement
    3.1 Sharing Account Information. You may not share your account or login information (such as your PlayOnline ID, Square Enix ID and password) with anyone except your legal guardian, your minor child, or SQUARE ENIX. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and login information, even from your friends and family. If you violate this provision, you may unexpectedly lose access to your account to a third party without recourse against SQUARE ENIX. SQUARE ENIX will not be obliged to credit your SQUARE ENIX Account with Crysta or other points or awards, which may have been used by a third party as a result of the violation of this clause.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

10. 07-06-2012 08:27 PM

Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    Um.. why are there 626 potential winners in Europe but 6256 winners in America?
    SQ-EX, do you hate Europe or something?
    (2)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast