Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    You're out of luck friend. I used to be in the same boat as you but switched to an EU account a few years back because I saw these kind of problems coming.

Make the switch - you won't regret it.
    (1)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    i cant. because SE decided that if u linked your account to a token (and i did) u cant change the pol account nation.

i never had a problem, i even won a screenshot caption EU and they had no issue with my pol id...just this time they make it unavailable
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

¯V¯

Yeah, it's a bit weird how they said you can't unlink, however, check this out (unsure if it could be of any help in your case):
    Quote Originally Posted by KB Article: 12835
    KB Category: [Account/Billing]
    KB Sub-category: [ Unlinking]

If you wish to unlink your PlayOnline ID from a Square Enix account, please click on "Additional Assistance" below to contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre prior to starting the transfer process. It is possible for your account to be unlinked, which would allow for you to choose a new Square Enix account to transfer to.

If you have already completed the transfer process and wish to transfer to a different Square Enix account, the procedure may take several days to complete. Please click on "Additional Assistance" below to contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre for additional details.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    i contacted the support and was of no help at all ;_;
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Hunibubu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    So...um...did anyone actually win anything yet, or are we gonna declare shenanigans?
    (1)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    my guess as they haven't distributed prizes yet...I haven't heard of anyone winning.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl101 View Post
    So...um...did anyone actually win anything yet, or are we gonna declare shenanigans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Komori View Post
    my guess as they haven't distributed prizes yet...I haven't heard of anyone winning.
    They haven't started the survey yet, date is still TBD.. or someone forgot to update the first post...
    (1)
    Last edited by Kristal; 07-19-2012 at 12:27 AM.
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    They haven't started the survey yet, date is still TBD.. or someone forgot to update the first post...
    They did do the survey.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    They did do the survey.
    Yeah.. but if you only followed this thread (like I did due to limited internet access at the time), you wouldn't know that... the first post still doesn't mention a date or that it was already over. Halfway through the [NA] thread it was mentioned, but that first post also wasn't updated either...

Now please excuse me while I vent this murderous PUP rage on those Bayohne impersonators in Passhow.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

·~·

Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Yeah.. but if you only followed this thread (like I did due to limited internet access at the time), you wouldn't know that... the first post still doesn't mention a date or that it was already over. Halfway through the [NA] thread it was mentioned, but that first post also wasn't updated either...

Now please excuse me while I vent this murderous PUP rage on those Bayohne impersonators in Passhow.
    I've always had the habit of first checking the playonline . com for news, even after the advent of them forums. I still check it first, and only after that comes this place (which sometimes does have certain info before the EU playonline site, but the point is, contests and other such things should always be announced there, as was this survey).

It is unfortunate that they didn't update it properly here. =/

I would lend my rage of assistance over there if I were able to, though I doubt it is needed after yours is done.

All in all, this event was a nice thing for them to do, but for the future record, there's lots to improve, and I do wish they could do it so, that entries are restricted to PlayOnline accounts, instead of one per SqEX account (yes, I do know I'm mentioning this everywhere related to this!).
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast