Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Character
    Frobos
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I completely agree with you Kiko. I can't believe how many of my friends mules received items they will not use, entering the mules into the contest for giggles or the rare chance at rank 2 money items. It was within the rules, fine. But the scythe has more use than the costume feature. The only thing I was looking forward to was the scythe and if I had won something bigger, that's awesome. But there is much disappointment of falling within the minority of losers. I'm very happy for the winners, don't get me wrong. But it's extremely disappointing to not even receive weapon. Had this played out like the old bonanza, I would have set up my marbles to win the bottom tier to get a scythe.
    (0)

Character
    Kikorimo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Frobos View Post
    I completely agree with you Kiko. I can't believe how many of my friends mules received items they will not use, entering the mules into the contest for giggles or the rare chance at rank 2 money items. It was within the rules, fine. But the scythe has more use than the costume feature. The only thing I was looking forward to was the scythe and if I had won something bigger, that's awesome. But there is much disappointment of falling within the minority of losers. I'm very happy for the winners, don't get me wrong. But it's extremely disappointing to not even receive weapon. Had this played out like the old bonanza, I would have set up my marbles to win the bottom tier to get a scythe.
    same... was hoping for scythe and moogle suit. I didn't expect to actually win anything good... in the end, I won nothing.
    (0)

Character
    Cloudkiller
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikorimo View Post
    same... was hoping for scythe and moogle suit. I didn't expect to actually win anything good... in the end, I won nothing.
    Same here. Mainly just wanted the scythe and suit. Anything else would've just been a bonus.
    (0)

Character
    Frobos
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Someone posted something on the AH forums that sums up how most of us feel. "I feel like a child that got no presents on xmas." But besides that, I think had there been more losers than winners it wouldn't feel as disappointing. Also, the long wait in anticipation, the push back of the event and wondering every day in July made it that much worse when you lost.
    (1)
    Last edited by Frobos; 08-01-2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: messed up

not all prizes have been sent out so just hang in there
    (1)

6. 08-01-2012 04:20 AM
    Reason
    Fixed last post.

Player
    You guys need to stop complaining about not winning anything when clearly this is a lottery-based thing. Every time you purchase a lottery ticket and pick your numbers, do you bitch and moan when you don't win? I wholeheartedly believe complaining, moaning, whining, etc. is why SE does not give NA players the events that JP do. JP give constructive criticism. I have multiple JP/Chinese friends I talk to over multiple ways like text, phone, vent, skype, TS, and mumble...They read these forums and just shake their heads and go back to their JP forums and write their squiggly lines.

Seriously guys, grow up, live with it, and move on instead of sitting on the same topic posting multiple times you didn't win.
    (0)

Character
    Frobos
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ignore the winning jerk with the cool JP friends.
    (0)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    Just like I said, whether win or lose I'm just happy they actually kept their word. Haven't got to check mine yet.
    (0)

Character
    Frobos
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Well. The odds are in your favor of winning. I hope you did. ^_^
    (0)

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalan View Post
    Only one entry per SE account so if say you and your husband had separate POL accounts but were on the same SE account only one of you could enter.
    My statement was in regard to people who have two separate Square Enix accounts for their dualbox (or tribox, quad, etc) setups. People have posted on FFXIAH that they won on multiple characters this way.

I say it's selfish as the prize pool for this is limited, unlike Mog Bonanza where it was only limited by numbers the players themselves chose. But I suppose it's an opinion in the end.
    (1)
    ara ara

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast