Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    (I swear I am not trying to be a jerk, these came up when I was linking them to existing items.)
    Haha, no worries. Again, thanks for pointing those out, and sorry those were there in the first place!
    (4)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
    Tier one and two silly odds aside, kinda sad you can't be sure to win at least one lowest tier item like in the mog bonanza. :/ I guess everyone getting a cosmetic weapon is too game breaking.
    Just to be clear, this isn't a replacement for the Mog Bonanza in-game event. The Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway is the NA/EU alternative event to the Nomad Mog Bonanza being held for Japanese players. Just like the Nomad Mog Bonanza, it's one entry per person, and not the Mog Bonanza style of "buy 10 marbles and cover all your bases in the digits" event.

As we said previously, there will not be any more Mog Bonanzas held in the future. Going forward, we'll be deciding how to go about distributing the fun prizes that were included in the lowest tier (things like statues, battlefield orbs, etc.).
    (5)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    there is more Ark weapons than the saber and scythe right? I mean id pick the scythe for procs but why arent the others in there? just curious.

Also add the HMPs AND the riftwhatzits and it prolly is more expensive than the relics upgade items. i dont think they said specifically that one stage would be more than anothers one stage. but that one weapons entire trial run would be in general more expensive harder... like how the starts for some empys are much more difficult then the ends but other empys are reversed. it "balances" out in the end.
    (0)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Just to be clear, this isn't a replacement for the Mog Bonanza in-game event. The Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway is the NA/EU alternative event to the Nomad Mog Bonanza being held for Japanese players. Just like the Nomad Mog Bonanza, it's one entry per person, and not the Mog Bonanza style of "buy 10 marbles and cover all your bases in the digits" event.

As we said previously, there will not be any more Mog Bonanzas held in the future. Going forward, we'll be deciding how to go about distributing the fun prizes that were included in the lowest tier (things like statues, battlefield orbs, etc.).
    Maybe put them on the Daily Reward Goblins as a purchase for 100~300 point item (or significantly higher, but I don't really see one statue or Ark Angel weapon a month as game shattering)?

edit: Players should be able to pick which item also, not two months of points to get a Training Grounds Key and a Martial Ball Invite when you wanted the Ark Scythe and the Odin Statue (rank 4 though =\) .

edit2: While I was thinking about the daily reward goblin (but off topic), maybe add a 100-500 point roll for chance at a cat's eye or an (ex) version of a 10,000 dynamis currency. There are already (ex) copies of several items, including the level one scrolls when you select a mage class to start.
    (2)
    Last edited by Phafi; 06-20-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Even though I won't win anything to begin with, I wish they would've added an item that would act as an alternative to 1500 Heavy Metal Plates ala Cat's Eye for Alexandrite in Tier II. But since Cat's Eye isn't even on this list to begin with, I guess it would be unbalanced.
    (1)
    ara ara

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I like the alternative to HMP, but my thinking it not being in was "It would be another item we have to add... can't be sending 16 slots to someone's delivery box =\" and then people would go all Y U NO ADD 10,000 COIN VERSION OF THIS SO I CAN FINISH RELIC FASTER but that could be fixed in the same manner as the (ex) scrolls when you start the game or empress pin/bounding boots/etc.
    (0)

Player
    My wife and I have our own accounts (plus a third account for a tag along whm) - So we pay for 3 full playonline accounts, but we are under 1 square enix account so we could just use 1 security token instead of having multiple tokens. Does this mean that even though I pay $54 a month (counting mules,) I can only enter the contest with only 1 of our accounts? Seems unfair cause my wife wants the moogle costume and I could use a relic, assuming I get the luck of the Irish going.
    (0)

I just hope that whomever gets rank 1 prize uses it for a mythic and doesn't waste it on an empy that they could have finished in a week with a WHM mule anyway
    (5)

Character
    Zyla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I just hope that whomever gets rank 1 prize uses it for a mythic and doesn't waste it on an empy that they could have finished in a week with a WHM mule anyway
    you know they're gonna lol......
    (0)

Character
    Czephiroth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    2 things came to my mind when I looked at the OP....
    1)shouldn't there be a blindingly obvious link to enter this competition?
    2)couldn't the mog bonanza still be done without the gil prizes by sending (exclusive) coupons x10 for obtaining marbles to each character on the account? or would that still be classed as in game gambling?
    (0)

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast