Character
    Cybermario
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    5th of Never most likely.
    by the morning of the afternoon? gotta check my agenda.
    (0)

Character
    Atriyu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Does anyone have a clue when they are going to reschedule this or whatever replaces it?
    (0)

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    waiting and watching here Cal. Please let us know whenever you guys decide to pick this up and actually let us in on the details...
    (0)

Player
    I bet it's going to be cancelled. JP get all the fun.
    (1)

Character
    Kimchibi
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I was wondering about this event too since the Dealer Moogle is out waiting to hand out prizes in the Chocobo General Information area.
    (0)

Greetings!

First off I would like to apologize for the delay in launching our Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway. We ran into a couple of technical problems when setting up the system and we have been going through the testing and verification process to ensure that when it does launch it will be a smooth entry process for all of you! We don't anticipate it taking much longer, but we do appreciate your patience while we finalize everything.
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

First off I would like to apologize for the delay in launching our Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway. We ran into a couple of technical problems when setting up the system and we have been going through the testing and verification process to ensure that when it does launch it will be a smooth entry process for all of you! We don't anticipate it taking much longer, but we do appreciate your patience while we finalize everything.
    I have no problems with this. Last thing anyone needs is to win a top prize only to find out the system doesn't work. Player: "Yay I won myself a 90 Ragnarok!" System: "We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this emergency maintenance, but all records of winners has suddenly been lost."
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

Thank you letting us know
    (0)

Player
    I have no problems with this. Last thing anyone needs is to win a top prize only to find out the system doesn't work. Player: "Yay I won myself a 90 Ragnarok!" System: "We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this emergency maintenance, but all records of winners has suddenly been lost."
    You give them too little credit. It would probably be something more like this:

"Congrats punk, you're da winna of da Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway. As promised you getta select one of our amazin' prizes."
    >Ragnarok (90)

"Oh yeah? You sure you want dat one punk?"
    >"Yes, let me have it!"

"Heh here ya go, enjoy your {Ragnarok}, kiddo!"

Received Puffball.
    (2)

Character
    Noirin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    glad to hear that this is still going along.a random side question, were the winners of the art contest ever announced? as i never saw anything official mentioning it.
    (0)

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast