Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Oh pfft. Yeah. I was thinking solo. Why take 20 Thfs to brew DL when 6 players can handle him np?
    I dunno, you probably wouldn't.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    I dunno, you probably wouldn't.
    Exactly. A lot of these posts are just "I'd do it for the satisfaction" kind of things. It'd be fun to burn down an entire zone at once.

Thinking about this, though, wouldn't that destroy the drop pool? It's flood so fast stuff would probably get lost. I don't know, I've never killed a hundred things at once.
    (0)
    I probably hate you if you sign your posts, don't swap gear or think being lazy is an acceptable method of play. Also, opinions cannot be "right" because that would make them facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    Exactly. A lot of these posts are just "I'd do it for the satisfaction" kind of things. It'd be fun to burn down an entire zone at once.

Thinking about this, though, wouldn't that destroy the drop pool? It's flood so fast stuff would probably get lost. I don't know, I've never killed a hundred things at once.
    18 people with empty inventories would be fine, even in dynamis.
    (0)

It probably would autosort at least. That's definitely what happens during Smn burns and such. Since each NM drops an exp scroll, and there are 15 NMs, chances are any Relic that the NMs drop is going to be autosorted. Assuming DL is the last thing to die, which is likely, those drops should be fine.
    (0)

Character
    Brutala
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Nothing, because nothing is left with any worthwhile drops
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    Nothing, because nothing is left with any worthwhile drops
    I liked your old sig more.
    (0)

Character
    Rinzler
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 34

It doesnt get "lost" unless you have no space, it'd just go to you, they'd be no pool if it was solo also.

I dont know what i'd go after, probably something i knew was possible that would be worthwhile. KingBehemoth idk it'd work tho. no experience with brews.
    (0)

Character
    Brutala
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I liked your old sig more.
    mods obviously didn't
    (0)

Character
    Yatsuhiko
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Leaping Lizzy
    (0)

Character
    Gadanae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If they don't get the servers up and restore my FFXI addicition soon, I'd have to say I want to brew a GM.
    (0)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast