Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

What would you brew if you could brew outside of Abyssea?

I know NMs and monsters are a little easier outside of Abyssea nowadays since a lot of them are old, but there are some really tough NMs outside of what we know as home to still be pretty tough. Some of these NMs need an alliance and sometimes the alliance can still wipe out.

I know this may never happen and most people probably wouldn't want it to happen either, but if there was any possibility to grab a brew in any region, dungeons, etc. whether it be with 200k IS, CP, or ANs, then what NM would you pick to brew down first?
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Absolute Virtue or PW.And I'd do it on lolPUP. ;D
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes, those ones sound like they'd be fun to brew. I bet PW and AV will both be popular choices to brew. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    umm....nothing...considering i'd rather a challenge to defeat an NM rather than "noob zerging" it...

now if i wanted to just screw around...than i'd run into a bcnm and blast em for kicks....but beyond that..no reason.
    (0)

Player
    took the words out of my mouth (except the lolpup idea) WHM/NIN would be a blast hahahaha

NightDagger
    Server - Lakshmi
    (0)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would greatly enjoy doing the COPS airship fight if it would last long enough just for pure violent revenge.
    (0)

Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    AV.... that's all that's worth wasting a brew on outside of abyssea really (PW too if I had a job that got ANYTHING decent from him =/)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Capn View Post
    AV.... that's all that's worth wasting a brew on outside of abyssea really (PW too if I had a job that got ANYTHING decent from him =/)
    Do you ever post anything positive? You can not agree with anyone and you respond by stating what people should & shouldn't be doing/thinking. I love that you are on my server as well. hope to run into you there & see how you tell people how to play their jobs (am sure you are the type that do it)

Nightdagger
    Server - Lakshmi
    (0)

Character
    Niklz
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Cid's teeth.
    (0)
    "Do you sell the Internet?"

Quote Originally Posted by Niklz View Post
    Cid's teeth.
    What this guy said^

AV is also really not hard, and not really worth a brew. PW? Maybe. From what I've heard he isn't too bad either but I don't have much personal experience with the fight itself. The drops are pretty meh these days too, so I guess it would be more for the Atma than anything. And the lulz, of course. Can't beat the lulz.
    (0)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast